Coty Miss Sporty So Clear Foundation

No Image

2.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would totally buy this product again. I love it! I don't know what the other reviews are on about but it's amazing! It dosen't feel cakey and it has superb coverage! The best thing is is that it dosen't clog up your pores or anything! 10/10 would buy again!!

on 1/1/2015 1:03:00 PM

This was good, but my skin felt like it was caked on even with an extremely thin layer

on 8/26/2012 2:29:00 PM

This foundation is a hit and miss for me. I got this foundation when my usual one ran out and I just wanted something cheap. It was very low-price and the bottle was nice and it boasted 'anti-blemishing agents' and 'tested on young skin' and so I thought it would be perfect. However, there are also the bad points. It only comes in three shades, and the lightest is still quite dark. It goes on very thinly and resembles a tinted moisturizer. It smells very good, but does tend to become caked on spots and doesn't really hide imperfections well. If you're looking for something a bit heaver than a moisturiser but not a thick foundation, this is good, although I would recommend using a powder over it as it does become quite oily if worn for a while.

Its Okay, But the Coverage is Minimal. I Used it on my Slightly Oily Skin when I Had small Spots and You Could Clearly see The spots Still. Plus there is like 3 Shades to Choose from -_-
This foundatio would be kay if you Had Perfect Skin!

- Hope this Helps! Alysha

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

before I start I need to say one thing, Oh dear god. This foundation is terrible, the colours are way off which makes it hard to pick yourself the right shade (they have SUPER orange undertones) And they are cakey and stick to the top of blemishes like nothing else.
Never EVER buying this again.

on 4/19/2009 2:33:00 PM

i tried this foundation a few months ago. I woke up one morning, put all my makeup on, went out of the door to go to school, glanced in the hall mirror and nearly threw up!!! It was orange, cakey, i looked like an orangutan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! g-r-i-m DO NOT BUY THIS PRPDUCT

ps) it does sh!t all for spots too, the concealer is okay though

on 2/2/2009 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

OMg.. i have to say this was the worst foundation i have ever used! a friend recommended this to me, as it was so cheap i decieded to give it a go! not only did it look so cheap and flaky on my skin, but it gave me really bad acne... so i would not recommend this product to any one with acne prone skin :( . . it has definately put me off buying cheap foundations but with a really tight budget at the moment i have been left with a dillemma. . .

i bought this product about a year ago and for the first few months i liked it the liquid is quite thick and creamy and very easy to blend and when i put it on the coverage looked very nice but my skin was quite good then but i feel after using this for about a year it has made my skin quite a bit worse but it said that it had anti spot actions and also had a bit of a funny smell. I'm not overly keen on this product and am much happier with my foundations and don't think ill be repurchasing.

on 7/22/2008 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised at the bad reviews on this. I was sceptical about the quality, but I've used this for over two months now and it's suited my oily, blemished, skin very well.

First off, the trick is to buy all three shades (001light,002 medium, and 003dark) and mix the two that's closest to your skin tone. I mix medium and dark and it produces the closest shade I've ever achieved with a foundation (no dark streaks, no white face-darker neck effect, fantastic).

The second trick is to apply it sparingly to red areas with a small foundation brush and then blend blend blend with clean fingers or buff/press into the skin lightly with a sponge. The consistency is matte, it comes out of the tube like a thick cream, and gives an overall light-medium coverage depending on how you blend. In my experience, no foundation (however thick) covers blemishes, that's what concealer's for, but this provides a flawless matte base for further cover and helps to hold concealer nicely. I'm prone to blemishes, and have sensitive skin that reacts quickly to some products, but this hasn't added to the number of blemishes I usually get, and most importantly doesn't seem to block my pores either (unlike mineral powder, grrrr!) - my skin seems quite comfortable in it. I've also noticed it's helped to reduce my usual mid-day oil slick on my T-Zone area, especially when I lightly blot the So Clear Translucent Pressed Face Powder over the foundation/concealer (I've found this 'seals' concealer brilliantly, but don't use too much 'cos it can make your skin pale). I don't touch up my base during the day, not even with powder, so I know, especially when my skin gets warmed up and oily (I work in quite a stressful, hot environment), that this stuff stays put and doesn't go patchy or change colour during the day.
Quite frankly, my only gripe is that it wasn't around when i was a very bemished teenager!

p.s. I tried the Matte variation of the foundation before I bought this, and was really disapointed with it - no matte effect at all. I've also tried out the Light Effect (Anti-Fatigue) foundation, and its ok, better for dry skin types, too shiny for oily skins, but nice for cheeks and under-eyes if you want to perk your skin up (consistency is thiner).

Oh, and try out the concealer sticks. They're way better than they're drug-store competitors, Rimmel (which are too chawky and difficult to blend/match): they cover blemishes and blemish scars very well. I'm a concealer junky and have spent up to 50 on a blemish concealer to cover spots and scars only to find out these work so much better.

I bought this on a whim because it was 3 for 2 and i needed a cheap concealer to keep me going until i bought a more expensive one (i usually dont buy cheap make up) so i bought this foundation, the so clear pressed powder and the so clear concealer. on first smelling the product, it smells antibacterial, so i assume thats a good sign when it comes to getting rid of spots but it could just be a smell, its quite tacky when first applied which is strange and its very light coverage which probably isnt what acne-prone people are looking for and i think thats who would buy this product (i get a few blemishes occasionally but overall my skin is pretty good) so coverage was ok for me but the texture made it quite hard to blend as it went streaky, overall for the price it was an ok product, as it was so cheap, you usually get what you pay for, the matching concealer on the other hand was pretty good.