Burberry Weekend for women (Uploaded by Magdalena)

3.4

54%
would repurchase
3.4/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/19/2018

Aaaah Weekend. It is a beautiful antidote to the dank, damp, rainy weather we have had in New England lately. It didn't help that I haven't been feeling 100% lately ( and trying online dating...what a minefield. Don't do it if you don't have to). Needless to say, it's put me in a foul, witchy and downright man-hating mood. None of my perfumes have managed to "perk me …Read more

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

Mar/20/2016

i bought this again recently because of its reminiscence of my youth :)
but they discontinued it now. this is on the heavy side and not so flattering anymore

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (154 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

fromBabs81

Jan/27/2016

Smells like yellow flowers to me. Just that...nothing else. Strong floral...but not just the sweet fragrant part of the flower...like I smell the stem and leaves and roots lol. After the initial heaviness wears off I smell nothing...don't notice the dry down at all- disappeared on me. Reminds me of sunflowers or maybe daisies if they had a smell...kind of weedy. Mature smelling IMO

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (319 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

May/10/2014

initially hated this perfume but I gave it a couple more chances and eventually began to enjoy the scent. Admittedly, not the most memorable / outstanding perfume out in the market but the price is reasonable and it has good longevity.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0

May/07/2014

a girl at work wears this perfume and every time she comes near by, i kinda get a feeling of headache mixed with desire to puke.. i hate it .. !

0 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesOther

Nov/14/2013

My best friend gave a miniature of this and i fell in love. Bought the 100ml bottle and i suspect it will last me about 2 years. This is definitely not made for the younger girls. It made me feel mature and rich haha i love it. I don't think i will repurchase cos i always get sick of the same scent after awhile and the shape of the bottle does not help my big and clumsy hands lol!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

fromHerome

Oct/06/2013

This is a really bizarre perfume :) It doesn't smell like anything I've ever smelled before and I'm not really sure that I like it when I smell it in the bottle (my dad says that it reminds him of toilet freshener :)), however, when I put it on, I don't know what happens but it smells great, it's quite strong, flowery, soapy smell and it lasts all day.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/27/2013

I'm not impressed. I bought this a Marshalls for $25 - I knew I should have gone to a dept store and sampled before opening the box. But I was so excited. Now that I think about it I don't think I've ever seen o Weekend at Sephora or Macys. Go figure.

This smells cheap and heavy. For a second it also smells like windex. I wish I could elaborate, but I just …

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Apr/02/2013

A mature scent like a woman with great profession/career... This fragrance is like 'I can stand alone' feeling... I can compare it to a woman with strong personality. One who knows what she wants and how to get it. So when I think I need to buckle up, I use this scent to give me a boost... I have this for quite a long time. Always buying when one is empty...Love.Love.Love.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Mar/31/2013

I saw the 1.0 fl oz at marshalls for only 24.99 n I got it fornmy grandmother. She loveddd it. Her rating of this would be a 5 star. This is not my type of fragrance. It is too sharp and strong for my taste.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium