Yes To Carrots Can You C Me? Eye and Face makeup remover

Yes To Carrots Can You C Me?  Eye and Face makeup remover

3.3

Water (Aqua), Daucus Carota (Carrot) Juice, Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Extract, Algae Extracts (Dunaliella, Spirulina, Rhodella), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Propylene Glycol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Chamomila Recutita (Chamomile) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Silt (Maris Limus), Magnesium Chloride, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Juice, Ipomoera Batatas (Sweet Potato) Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Honey (Mel) Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Rosmarinus Offcinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Carbomer, Niacin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel, Propolis Extract, Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract.

I bought this on sale, needing a gentle makeup remover without parabens and SLS. I've heard (and continue to hear) good things about the line for dry, sensitive skin like mine.

This works like most cream cleansers are supposed to. The instructions on my bottle are: "Using a cotton ball or warm water, massage into face and eye area to gently lift off dirt and makeup. Rinse thoroughly." I use either a disposable cotton pad with a small amount of remover on it or an extra-soft, smooth cloth on dry skin and massage it all in.

I used Revlon's color stay foundation, MAC studio fix concealer, NYX creme rouge blush, NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil, Clinique eyeshadows and Maybelline Lash Stiletto waterproof mascara yesterday afternoon and it was all gone after 1 minute of massaging and wiping with this product in the wee early hours of this morning. No residue, no excess mascara left on my lashes, no deposits in the corners of my eyes... perfect, as advertised.

I like this clenser a lot: it takes all my make up off and doesn't feel dry or itchy after using it. My skin likes it so much i bought it three times! LOVE the ingredients too!

on 8/3/2011 5:31:00 PM

I got it on sale to try as an eye makeup remover, and found it also works great as a face wash, so it saves me a step. My skin actually seems a little clearer since I've been using this in the evening and only using a salicylic acid cleaner at night.

on 9/28/2011 7:35:00 AM

I think this is a really good product - it does what it says on the bottle, the price is alright for the amount of product you get and I like the packaging as well (to be fair not the most cutest bottle out there but it looks nice enough and you see how much product you have left).
I use it the "liz-earle-way": rub it on my face (including eyes - doesn't sting at all) and then rub it off with a wet muslin cloth... takes of all of my make up and leaves skin soft and clean -result :) it has a sweet smell to it but nothing overwhelming...
so if you're looking for a good make up remover, give this a try (imo it is gentle enough for all skintypes) - if you're trying to resolve any skin issues (acne...) this alone won't do the trick (and it doesn't claim to), but is a good additional product to keep your skin clear.

on 12/3/2011 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Not impressed - it reminds me of a REALLY thick cream, doesn't remove makeup well, and irritates my face. Also, the packaging is HORRIBLE! Mine is in a traditional shampoo-style bottle and the cream is so thick that I can barely squeeze any out. A tube would have been more appropriate packaging.

on 11/28/2011 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't understand how anyone could give this a bad review. This stuff rocks! (: It takes every little smudge of makeup off my face and is super gentle while doing so. It even makes my skin really soft at the same time. What is there is not like? The scent is pleasant and it doesn't irritate my skin or break me out. I'll buy it again and again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I didn't care for this cleanser. The product was overly fragranced imo and the smell was very odd (like a stale floral scent). It burned my eyes. It didn't do a great job of removing my makeup. And it wasn't exactly cheap either. It was an all around disappointment for me. Too bad because I had heard such great things about Yes to Carrots skincare line, and I adore their lip tints. I much prefer Burt's Bees cleansers, they are a lot more gentle on my skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Oh my gosh! I love this product! It is my HG makeup remover! 2 in 1! It removes ALL my face and eye makeup! What I do is splash warm water on my face and then just rub this all over my face until I feel like my makeup has melted off and then I use the left overs for my eyes because I don't want to be rubbing eye makeup all over my face. But I love the fact that it's cheap, 2 in 1, and does what it says! I have recommended this to 2 of my friends and they have told me that they both love it and makes their skin feel so soft! It also makes my skin feel soft! I recommend you buy it because it cheap ($9.99 @ Target) and it's worth a shot! No animal cruelty and paraben free! And it's free of other harmful things too!

PS: they have changed the bottle and the name of it so I'll post a picture of the new look in that picture section in case anyone is wondering.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have been really pleased so far with this product. It clears waterproof mascara, eye makeup and foundation with minimal effort and my skin afterwards does not feel dry or ravaged.

on 7/19/2011 8:16:00 AM

Although i initially liked this product (2 in 1, yay!), I developed a bad allergy to some of the ingridients (dry patches and redness) so eventually i had to give it away to a friend. She wasn't crazy about it either, so I guess 3 is a good rating for an average product.