Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)
EmLait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

3.8

Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Parfum.****************************WATER . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM . STEARIC ACID . PALMITIC ACID . GLYCERYL STEARATE SE . TRIETHANOLAMINE . BEESWAX . CETYL PALMITATE . SHEA BUTTER . 1,2-HEXANEDIOL . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . STEARETH-10 . POLYACRYLAMIDE . C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN . FRAGRANCE . LAURETH-7 . PROPYLENE GLYCOL . TROPOLONE . HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN . ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a amazing moisturizer!! I first discovered it from a couple of models I knew who swore by it. When they travel, they always have a tube with them at all times. I thought Id give it a try and its PRETTY AMAZING! I mean its a no frills moisturizer but that being said its like using an amplified version of Cetaphil Lotion. Its really mild and great for irritated, dry, dehydrated skin. Im more combo and thought Id use this as my everyday moisturizer and so far Im loving it! It leaves a non greasy feel and is great under makeup! It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth as well.. I highly recommend this if you can find it! Made In France.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Sterate, Triethanolamine, Beeswax, Cetyl Palmitate, Shea Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Isobutyl Paraben, Ehyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide, C13-14, Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Vera.

on 8/4/2008 4:20:00 AM

I first tried this through a very generous MUAer as a RAOK since I couldn't find it anywhere else. A few years later I found this at a makeup store in Tokyo, Japan and decided to buy a new one. This is one of the my favourite face cream, and I usually use it before makeup. I've tried a lot of high end face cream such as LP, CDLM, CLP.. and I find this is and CDLM works best whenever I have to apply makeup over it (but CDLM is slighly thicker so I prefer this in the summer). I also love that I can use it as a mask or face wash to remove makeup. I once went to a friend's house for weeks and forgot to pack face wash, so I used my embryolisse instead. Even my friend in Switzerland loves the embryolisse line. I highly recommend getting this if you're travelling in France!

on 7/5/2008 7:34:00 AM

I bought this at beautyhabit when they had a luckybreaks code recently. This is really great stuff. I'm 44 with occassional hormonal break outs and beginnings of fine lines. My skin feels crazy soft when I use it. Any flakiness is gone and I just keep touching my face ( i know it's a no no). It definitely doesn't clog pores IMHO. I have to say I notice more with this than my CDLM...which is so amazing considering the price difference. I have read on lne that there is a questionable ingredient in here so you might want to look further into that. I am definitley loving this!

on 5/23/2008 2:24:00 AM

This Moisturizers is awesome!! I have a combination oil / dry skin.

It makes my make-up stay smooth & longer when I used it before the make up.

Also in the night time, it does help to keep the moisture and won't cause shiny / oil on my face in the morning.

Price lovely too, but really the aluminum tube is not very convenience.

100% will buy again.

on 3/12/2008 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre when I read somewhere that models won't let anything else near their skin (seems unlikely but I'm a sucker for that kind of thing..). I have dry, sensitive skin that either breaks out or gets really dry when I use most other moisturisers, but this works brilliantly. It just does what it's supposed to do - moisturises and provides a good base for make-up, & never makes my skin greasy, spotty or congested. You can also use it as a moisturising mask and a cleanser! I stock up on it when I go to France as its sold in most pharmacies there and costs 9.50 euros for the 75ml tube (which lasts me about 3 months). EDIT: I still love this but it's not quite moisturising enough for my dry skin, which is weird because it seems so thick and creamy...

This has turned out to be a great moisturizer for my acne prone, combination (dry in the winter, oily in the summer) skin. With this moisturizer on, foundation goes on evenly and smoothly. I don't need a primer ever since I've started using this.

on 1/12/2008 2:47:00 PM

This review is for both the Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre and the Lait Creme Concentre Fluide (the lotion version of the cream). I have dry-combination skin, and I use the Fluide for my oily t-zones and the cream for everywhere else that's crazily dry.
PROS: creamy, yet very light and non-greasy. Absorbs quickly, leaving my face soft and dewy. I don't wake up with oil-slick face, which is VERY impressive given my super oily t-zones. Does not break me out or clog my pores. Price is very reasonable, given the large tube and you don't need much AT ALL for thorough hydration.
CONS: it is fragranced, unfortunately, although the fragrance doesn't bother me. Also, while the Fluide comes in a pump bottle, the cream comes in a aluminum tube and if you're not careful, you'll waste a lot of product! But those are my only complaints. The product pretty much ace everything else!

on 7/7/2007 3:08:00 PM

This review is for the Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre. I am surprised that there aren't any reviews of this amazing moisturizer. I have combination skin - dry in the winter, oily in the summer, and prone to redness and acne all year round. This moisturizer (which can also be used as a makeup remover - though I think that's a waste of money) doesn't break me out, calms my skin, and gives me a gorgeous, even-toned glow. The only downside is the lack of SPF, but I've been layering Aveeno's facial sunscreen SPF 30 over this and it's been working well so far.