Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15
Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

2.8

on 3/29/2011 9:00:00 PM

I don't have a lot of faith in any lifting or firming boasts of any moisturiser. I used a jar of this and not surprisingly didnt see any lifting or firming. It does a decent job of moisturising and its very reasonably priced. However, it seems to have a slight gritty feeling on the skin which I didn't like. There are other moisturisers with SPF in them at the same price point which are better.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not a bad moisturizer with SPF 15 for the price. This is prob one of the cheaper anti-winkle creams I've seen for the under $20.00 price range.It retails between $11-$15 in price range and you can almost always find a $1-$2 coupon in the sunday paper for one of Garnier's products. I have combination skin and this left my skin kinda greasy this past summer so I think this would do better for someone who has dry skin. If you have oily/combination skin this works better in the cooler winter months.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was looking for a product with SPF to wear as a daily moisturizer and thank goodness I found this! I was sold with the eye cream, so I figured this would be just as awesome....lo and behold, it IS! I love the ingredients..the retinyl is way less irritating then retinol and offers the same benefits. It's mostly unscented..just has a light sunscreen scent that goes away quickly once it's applied and soaks into the skin. This leaves me non-greasy, supple and protected. Love it! The glow it gives is beyond ethereal...all this from an affordable moisturizer?!! INSANE!! Love love love it!

xoxoxox
- Mad Madam Jess

on 3/28/2010 9:38:00 PM

This is a really great product for me--did not make me break out or clog up my pores and seems to sink in really well, unlike many moisturizers I have used that also feature an SPF. It was not greasy and did not make my face oily, but I can't really tell about the anti-wrinkle aspect. I would give this product 5 stars if it came in a higher SPF.

on 3/23/2010 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this product on sale at ulta thinking I was getting a good deal. I don't normally have sensitive skin, but I broke out in skin redness, irritation and burning after using this product all over my face! I use Retin-A about 2-3 times a week and I never get any reaction so I have no idea what's in this horrible product to make me break out so badly. I emailed Garnier complaining and asked them for a refund. I still have not heard back. I will never buy another Garnier product again!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like the way my skin feels with this on. It is probably best for skin that tends to dry out. Mine is that way at the moment.

As far as lifting/firming is concerned - I can't tell but then again, I am 31. I like the fact that there is an SPF 20 also. All in all, a good inexpensive alternative if you need sunscreen and moisture.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I'm not really in the right age bracket to use this apparently, but I bought it anyway to get a head start.

While this is super thick, it didn't seem to moisturise my skin as much as it makes it greasy and sits on top like Bepanthen barrier cream, and the fragrance is sickening- it smells like Dior Addict EDP which is nice but not for my face, and I found it aggravated my nose and eyes.

Garnier products in general always disappoint me and end up in the bottom drawer (my product graveyard!). I need to learn my lesson!

on 9/14/2009 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Product does not deliver! It feels sticky/tacky on my skin, do not like the scent, is not that moisturizing and does not firm the skin. This cream is a waste of money.

I should have checked up the reviews for this before I bought it, but the buy 1 get 1 free deal blinded me. I wanted something cheap I can slather to help out with my wallet. I got the firming eye cream as well. The eye cream is pretty good but THIS is a product from hell for me. Only pros are the pump bottle and creamy consistancy. I broke out in rashes ALL over my face and up to the point where applied on my neck. My skin was swollen and red with tiny tiny bumps EVERYWHERE. It itched and burned at the same time. My skin was peeling and was sore. I had 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cystic pimples on my chin that came up 2-3 at time. NINE!!!! I get one or two at most before my period but this is out of this world terrible. This went on for 3 weeks with not even my trusty Decleor balms and oils to make it go away. My friend who got it with me went through this too but not to my degree. From reading the reviews, it seems this did not happen only to me. BE CAREFUL and try it in a small area before.

Garnier's skin renew lotion is the only lotion i can use without breaking out, so during the winter i wanted something more moisturizing, and decided stick to the same brand and purshase this cream. The next day after using it i had small flesh colored bumps all over my chin, i stoped using it, but the bumps did not fade away! They got worse, and 3-4 months later all of them erupted. i had never been through anything like this and no one i asked had seen anything like this either. It might work for some people but if you have sensetive skin please don't risk it.