Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

3.7

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I would expect more reviews on this great eye cream.It is very nice product comparable with high end eye creams and considering the price it is worthy to try.I like it a lot,because it is smoothing the skin around the eyes,dimishing light wrinkles and it is moisturizing.I like the pump bottle it is very sanitary and if lightly pushed it comes exact amount what you need just dont push the pump all the way down.I am very satisfied and I would definitely buy again.I forgot to mentioned that I have lack of sleep cause I have little baby,but still no wrinkles with this product.I do recommend to everybody.

I put that I would purchase it again, but I'm on the fence. I'll do pros and cons list

Pros:
-It does hydrate the eye area making concealer or makeup glide beautifully onto the skin
-I do see less fine lines
-Does not make my eyes water
-Genius dispenser and bottle making it very convenient by dispensing the exact amount you need or want.
-I use it as a lip plumper sometimes (I stole this from a MAC SA who told me to use their fast response eye cream)

CONS:
-It's not a brightner; my undereyes are still super dark
-the puffiness over time somewhat diminishes, but when I need de-puff in the morning for an instant quick fix, I don't notice the difference.

Because I am young enough to be worrying about preventing wrinkles around my eyes, I continue to use this. The problem is that I still need something for morning quick fixes, and furthermore, I'm not sure how well this is going to work at preventing the wrinkles to begin with. I'm hoping someone can maybe give me some tips or feedback about this product.

*****UPDATE*********
WOW! I have been consistently using this for 1 month , day and night, and it has transformed my eyes. It has brightened my undereyes and it has diminished the puffiness around my eyes. It is no substituted for lack of sleep, but it is an amazing treatment. I highly recommend it, especially for the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

DEC UPDATE: I am loving this product and I am having great results. My under eye area tends to be very dry and this product has helped to keep it very moisturized. My lids are no longer dry, and the fine lines around my eyes are diminishing. Hard to believe, but It's really making a difference on my 48 yr. old eyes :D...

I found this unopened in my makeup drawer - I must have purchased it about a year ago. I am not crazy about the pump because it dispenses too much product. I have been using this for about a week. I don't notice any difference. I have been using the Mary Kay anti-aging eye cream. Also, I checked the price of this on the website, and I had forgotten that this is expensive. Not quite as expensive as my PX eye cream, but it's up there...I will probably not purchase this product again...

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love this product! Out of all the eye creams I've used this is the only one that has helped with my fine lines and hooded eyelids. It doesn't burn my eyes or cause milia. Last week I recieved a horrible burn on my eyelid from a bad eyebrow wax, this cream has helped heal the burn. Although it is pricey and the packaging could be better I will definitely be buying this again when mine runs out. I've had my tube a good 2 months now, I use it nightly and I still have half a bottle left.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I use this am/pm and love the results. My eye makeup doesn't run down my face during daytime use. It is a bit heavy but not at all greasy. I can really tell an improvement around my eye area, no lines at all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this at night only cuz it would be too heavy for day time use imo...its nice and creamy,one pump is enough to use under both eyes. This stuff has made a huge difference in the fine lines around my eyes=)

I LOVE this stuff. It really helps me look so much more awake. I do not like the price.. 30 is a lot for a tiny bottle but it does last a long time. I do agree that the pump gives you too much product. However, those things aside, this stuff works like a charm for me!

This eye cream is fragrance free..and it comes in a cute pump. I am using it for prevention, but I love the way it goes on -- smooth and not too thick. I am not sure if it really does much for getting rid of existing wrinkles (i don't really have many) but I love the way it feels and I hate how other eye creams make my eyes burn because of the smell or chemical irritation. I will rebuy if I ever run out!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like this eye cream. It is firming and has some nice, subtle reflecting somethings to help enhance the eye area...make it brighter, etc. The cream is thick and spreads nicely. I dot it along the orbital bone on top and bottome and I think it's nice as a night treatment, however really lovely in the morning to wake up the eye area. It is not a bad price, either. What? $30 USD or something like that? I would purchase again.

Okay, here's the thing....I do not like this as an eye cream. I tried it, and apparently my eyes are sensitive because I woke up with red streaks over and under my eyes! Now why would I give this product a 5??? TRY THIS....put it around your LIP LINE... I have recently quit smoking, and I'm trying to repair the damage of teeny tiny lines forming around my mouth from the awful habit. I thought, hey why not, I can't use this for my eyes, I'll try it around my mouth. I put it on morning and night...when I wake up, my lips have ABSOLUTELY NO LITTLE LINES anymore!!!! Please try this, and tell me if it does the same for you!