Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

Weleda Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream

3.5

Ingredients (INCI): Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sedum Purpureum (Orpine) Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil Unsaponisables.

on 4/1/2007 10:06:00 AM

Far too light for me (I was 19 when used it), didn't offer any moisture, did nothing to against puffyness or dark circles. I was expecting more from it as it claimed to be a "revitalising" un "intensive" eye cream. Used it for 5 months (then run out) without any noticable results. Gave ir 3 lippies only because it's not irritating and didn't make my skin look worse.

on 3/24/2007 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am not a big fan of eye creams; I've tried plenty (low and high end) with not much to show for it. I feel the same way to an extent about Wildrose Eye Cream. It is a nice, delicately-textured eye cream that absorbs quickly and hydrates the eye area nicely. My undereye area feels smooth and soft afterwards. Lovely packaging- it comes in a metal tube with the kitsch-chic Weleda design. I haven't seen any huge effect on fine lines (not that I have many anyway), undereye bags or dark circles, but I didn't expect to, and I know that my bags and dark circles are hereditary anyway. It is, however, one of the nicest eye creams I've tried in a long time. My undereye area tends to get irritated easily and this cream didn't irritate it at all. You don't need to use a lot of cream so I imagine it'll last for quite some time. I'll update when I finish the tube to see if I've noticed any more changes. UPDATE: I have since found that Skin Food or plain old jojoba oil moisturise my eye area just as well if not better than this eye cream- so I'm still not a big eye cream fan and I probably wouldn't repurchase this, although if you're looking for a no-frills eye cream that hydrates and you can't use anything really rich, I'd still say try this one out.

on 3/6/2007 1:11:00 PM

This eyecream is light but absorb quickly. It moisture my eye area very well. But it does nothing to my undereye fine-lines.So I need to find an eye serum to do that job and then apply this weleda eye cream.
btw, the package is very good.

on 2/20/2007 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading all the reviews of this product, I was anxious to try it and ordered it from Baldwins in the UK, to be shipped to me here in the USA. Once I received it and used it, I was SO DISSAPOINTED in the results! It felt great on my skin, but oh my god, it ACCENTUATED every wrinkle under my eyes! I have never had this happen to me before with an eye cream, so I am totally shocked by this, and am really surprised no one else who used this cream mentions this -can I really be the only one who noticed this? After reading all the ingredients, the only ingredient I trace to possibley causing this is the beeswax they use, because oils fill in wrinkles, but the beeswax must be what is causing all my eye wrinkles to show up and look so exagerated, by settling inside them instead of smoothing them over like a cream or oil would do. Lastly, my eyes started getting watery after a few hours wear, so I no longer use this eye cream. I guess I'm going back to my "Holy Grail eye cream", Lancome's Progres. Progres is so rich and oily I was hoping to find something lighter for daytime use, but this Weleda Wild Rose eye cream is definitely not it. =(

I could not help but want to try this. As I have been searching for a good eyecream that is the right for me. I was hesitant to order from UK but all I have to say it was completely worth it! Its only been several days but I notice a difference it does help with those fine lines and just makes your eyes look refreshed and well..pretty!
Wonderful eye cream dont bother with anything else!
Oh yeah and great service from Baldwins UK super fast shipping!

on 2/14/2007 2:24:00 PM

I was surprised at how much I like this eye cream. It has a thinner consistency than I am used to, but despite the initial impressions, it works! I find (as I have with all other Weleda products that I have tried), it actually moisturizes, instead of just sitting on top of my skin. My concealer does not crease any more underneath my eyes from the cream underneath, and that skin seems to stay fresh all day! Only a small dab is necessary, which makes it economical, too. I love this eye cream, and will continue purchase it, even if it has to come from the UK!

on 1/5/2007 10:16:00 PM

Thanks to the reviewer who who listed the British site, I also ordered and also had the product arrive very quickly and shipping was only about $3. So far I really do like this eye cream - it is not as thin as some others made it sound, but rather a thick lotion consistency. Spreads nicely and leaves the eye area plumped, soft and refreshed feeling. I only wish it were more readily available in th US!

on 12/30/2006 10:44:00 AM

The best cream for my sensitive skin, has some calming power... it help when you work with computer, your eyes does not feel so tired..

on 12/17/2006 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WOW ! The besteye cream I have tried. It really improved my fine lines, as promised. WOW

I am an eye cream fanatic and I have tried so many. Recently I discovered Weleda products, specifically skinfood and the face balm, which are both quite amazing and shockingly inexpensive at around $12 each. After reading reviews here for the eye cream I had to try it. I learned that it is impossible to find this in the U.S. so I ordered it off a UK website.(to anyone who cares it was www.baldwins.co.uk. These people have the best CS out there. It got to me in 4 days. They initially sent me the wrong item which costs three times as much and after I notified them they not only sent me the correct item in 4 days, they told me to keep the pricey one as well!) This cream comes in a metal tube and that is basically the only thing wrong with it. I hate metal tubes, they always crack on me and do not hold up well. Other than that small complaint, this is quite a wonderful cream. At first I thought it was terrible. It seemed watery and I am used to a thick cream since I need a lot of moisture. As I put it on, I felt like it wasn't doing a thing. I let it soak in and wow!! My eyes are perfectly moisturized but not at all greasy, there is no strange odor, it is so gentle and it leaves my eye area feeling really soothed in a perfect way. I am 41 and I usually get nothing out of lighter creams or gels. This seems like a watery lotion going on but whatever is in it really does a wonderful job of providing enough mositure to my over 40 eyes. I usually like shisiedo benefiance, Cle De Peau balm, Lierac coherence and Annick Goutals creme splendide eye cream. That should tell you what my preferences are. The price was great too. It cost me about $20 all told, including the shipping which was very reasonable. I will definitely be rebuying this, I hope it becomes available in this country soon but if it doesn't I completely trust G Baldwin &Co to keep me stocked in it!