OPI Cajun Shrimp

Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpOPI - Cajun Shrimp

4.6

on 10/19/2007 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this nail polish for the summer! The coral shade looks great on my tan skin, but it seems to be an universal shade that would flatter all skin tones. I love how the color comes out even and glossy. Such an unfortunate name for such a lovely color!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first OPI color. I saw it on a friend and my next mani/pedi thats what I had put on. Loved it. I do not think it would compliment paler complexions though so be warned. Its a perfect color for spring/summer, its not too coral, not to red.

on 7/19/2007 12:16:00 PM

This was my first OPI nailpolish ever that I bought back in the day! It completely turned me onto OPI. It's a bright pinkish coral on my nails with no frost or shimmer. Great summer color for pedi's and nails!

continued >>

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful bright coral that has *summer fun* written all over it! My sandals never looked so sassy with a Cajun Shrimp pedi! Such a happy and fun color, so gorgeous with a tan I couldn't believe it! I will buy this one over and over again. Respectfully submitted, colormepink

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty bright coral color! Not too peach and not too pink, just the perfect coral. Bright and flashy. Perfect for summer or anytime you want to feel "summery"!

on 10/3/2006 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a bright cream coral perfect for summer pedicures. Very vivid and eye-catching!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for a bright coral and this is totally it. Its a gorgeous bright almost neon orangey coral. Very pretty. Looks great with my tan NC30 light olive complexion. i use this strictly on my toes, as i like bright shades with my summery sandals. Retails for $6-7. Lasting power is a few days tops but its a great shade.

on 3/22/2006 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I wore Cajun Shrimp on my toes a couple of times, and it's nice. Coral is not my favorite nail color, but it's an awesome, bright, rich orangey red color that looks great with a tan.

I am a PPP, and this looks neon on my nails. I love this on my toes, but on my fingers, I feel like an extra in an Oliva Newton-John video from the '80's. Thankfully, I picked this up at a thrift store dirt cheap. This is the perfect toe red, but not for my hands. Blah. The best or worst thing that happened, is when I went to take this off my nails, it wouldn't budge! I will not buy this again, because this will last a while for my pedicures.

Popular Polishes