Aquolina Pink Sugar

Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.7

on 3/24/2009 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume! It's sweet and summery smelling. I guess some people don't like it on themselves because different body chemicals combine weirdly with the scent, but I love it. It's my new favorite perfume for sure, and the price isn't bad at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I chose this as my free sample from a drugstore.com/beauty.com order, having been curious about it for awhile after seeing all the good reviews. I usually dislike sugary/sweet scents, a lot, but was pleasantly surprised by this. In the tube it smells nice but fairly acidic, but on me it settled down into a burnt cotton candy-y/creme brulee/vanilla smell (and vanilla is one of my favorites, it always works on my skin, unlike the sweeter stuff). I don't know that I'd buy a full bottle, but maybe a small trial size for a once-in-awhile-thing, or a spray for weekends. It's definitely "younger", I'm 18 and can get away with all that but probably wouldn't wear this past 25 to anywhere except the park where it'll drift away :)

All in all, a nice, cute perfume.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I am so glad that I took the chance to buy this perfume! The sweet aroma will surely take you back to your younger years where cookies and cotton candy made up your only acceptable food group. When I first put it on, the sweet smell of cotton candy filled the room. At first, I thought that the scent would get irritating after a while. However, I was surprised that the perfume seemed to change. The smell of cotton candy transformed into the pleasant smell of licorice. Then, an aroma that reminds me of a homemade smore, and finally, the scent of freshly batched sugar cookies (hungry yet?).

-Note that I am a young girl, and that Pink Sugar is probably aimed for a younger crowd (not neccesarily pre-middle school years, but not "over the hill" years, either). It all depends on your personal taste, though.

on 1/31/2008 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I loveeeee pink sugar!! It's my favorite perfume and I've been using it for about four years now .. The first bottle i got actually lasted me a really long time but then it started to turn yellowish (ick) so my mom got me a new one. I've gotten so many compliments on this perfume. I dont think the sugary smell is overwhelming, just one spray on the neck will do .. so def dont overdo it. I will def keep buying this, i love the way it smells on me :]

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was on a hunt for an everyday perfume, and this happened to be one of the samples I received. At first, I thought it was too sickeningly sweet and some how smelled like toilet water on me (eau de toilette....literally.) But after a while, I began to fall in love with it. I can't find a perfume I like better than Pink Sugar....for now. So maybe I'll buy a full-sized bottle? Much better than that sugary, sickeningly-fruity Escada Rockin' Rio that my sister and her friends pour on.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Sweetest perfume I have EVER smelled in my life. I bet if you could eat it, it would taste like twenty candy bars conpacted into one big cotton candy. I don't really like to smell like a walking carnival.

Popular Fragrances