St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

on 4/28/2013 6:58:00 PM

I used this product for a long time and I really loved it. I have been trying other moisturisers since but have not found anything better and am going back to St. Ives!

Its very rich and creamy (and spreads well), which is great in winter. I have very dry legs and this is the moisturiser which had improved them best. The reason I was trying other moisturisers is because this one is a bit thick for summer and feels too slimy during really hot weather. During summer I prefer something lighter but come winter I will definitely be using this.
Price: totally affordable!
Packaging: I love moisturisers with a pump. This has a pump so I have no complains.

on 4/18/2013 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I dont know what it is about the St Ives formulas but I am never impressed by the product. Great visuals and marketing on the labels but inside...meh...

I love moisturizers and have almost a collection. St. Ives has the most natural scent and offers a lot of moisture! I love the smell and the consistency of it. Highly recommend :)

on 3/28/2013 11:37:00 AM

Packaging is typical tacky packaging. But there is alot of product.
Product is good for desperate measure usage. It is not a highend nourishing cream but did help for a small bit of excema. Did not appear to have too much glycerine as I usually break out in small bumps when there is a lot of glycerine. Decent smell.

I am on my 2nd ginormous bottle of this stuff and its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!! Apply it after shower each time skin is SILKY soft literally!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it, scents vary (it depends on flavor and relief intensity etc) BUT overall A+++ (I even use it on my leather jacket after i clean it because it prolongs leather life and is super soft) thumbs up!!

Horrible strong smell! Applied it to my hands and had to wash it off and even then, it still smells!! This goes to the trash.

on 12/30/2011 7:35:00 AM

Love this stuff, it is my lotion of choice after I get out of the shower to help keep me moisturized all day. What I like best is that there is little to no scent. Most scents put me off. I use this on my whole family and will buy again and again.

Hair: Other, Kinky, Other

I bought this moisturiser after being recomended it by a friend, I use it everday twice a day after I have washed my face, morning and evening, and it does keep my skin nice and smooth, its most moisturising on my face but dosent really effect other areas, so I use palmers cocoa butter for everywhere else but my face

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have the little bottle of this that I got at the dollar store for only a buck.
I use it on my face, not my body, after seeing many of my friends using it too. I love it for this purpose! It's smooth, light, and despite not being meant for the face it doesn't break me out. I use it at night and before I would wake up with grease covering my face, not it's just smooth and even clear!
Will buy a few more.

on 7/13/2011 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I was previously using Palmers Cocoa Butter before this but thought I'd change it up as the palmers was feeling a little too heavy/greasy on my skin in the warm weather. This is a really nice lotion; it leaves my skin extremely soft and smooth to the touch. Gets rid of all dryness. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky and doesn't leave a greasy residue. I love the light soft fragrance and how intensely moisturizing yet lightweight it is.

Popular Lotions / Creams