4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

This is such a good moisturizer, I used it after my shower and it really does keep my legs moisturized. Seriously, my legs aren't dry yet even though I applied the moisturizer last night. You can also try a little to use as a lip balm and it makes your lips super soft, but you cant rub your lips together or it'll become dry again...hope that made sense.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

good enough for the size!

About reviewer (408 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I don't think this stuff lasts 24 hours, but it does a really great job of moisturizing. I use it in the winter a lot and it certainly gets the job done. It does have a slight scent to to, but I notice that it generally doesn't linger. The pump works fine until the very end of the bottle. When there isn't much product left, it really frustrating to try and get it out. The only way I can get all of it out is to take out the pump and leave the bottle set on its side on an incline. This is annoying and the lotion usually ends up drying out. Overall, considering the price (cheap and often on sale) and the performance, I would buy this again -- despite the packaging issue.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

1.0

11 years ago

I am devastated!!! This was the only moisturiser that worked on my super dry skin..I searched for years for the perfect product and was so happy to find it in St Ive's 24 hour moisture. I often received compliments on my 'baby smooth skin'. I went to buy a bottle or 3 the other day and SHOCK HORROR I noticed they had "new formula" splashed across the top of the bottle. I raced home to put in on and was immediately accosted by this Hideous scent...Cheap, Floral, NASTY. It's so bad I can't even stand wearing it once in awhile to help my skin...Please St Ives....get rid of that awful smell…I will love you forever!!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlond

3.0
from

12 years ago

I consider this lotion to be mediocre. One of my problems with most lotions is that they usually disappear on me rather quickly. When I saw the "24-hour" label on the bottle I bought this on impulse, thinking it would solve the problem. I find that this isn't very moisturizing. The scent gives me a headache when I smell too much of it. The film it leaves (I believe its called hydratein?) makes me feel sticky and uncomfortable. It really DOES feel like you're wearing another layer, which is a no-no in the humid climate I live in. So to finish up my bottle I only use it at night, and will not repurchase.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

12 years ago

This is great stuff. It absorbs super fast so I use it as my daily moisturizer, especially after shaving. It's gentle enough to use on my just-shaved skin and doesn't make them feel greasy. Does it last 24 hours? Probably not. Certainly not on my hands anyway. But it's a great price and a great formula overall.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

12 years ago

it's okay. not moisturizing enough, even though my legs/skin aren't that dry to begin with. skins feels dry after 2.4 hours rather than 24. i also hate having to stand the bottle upside down when it's almost done to get the product out. and coz the top is so small it is hard to balance.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

12 years ago

My HG body lotion. It's cheap and works really well. I have dry sensitive skin and my legs become particularly dry from shaving/using a loofa/taking hot showers. However, slathering this on after the shower locks in the moisture and my legs are sooooo soft and smooth. If used continuously, your skin actually changes. Before, I had visible "wrinkles" on my legs - dry scale-y appearance , but now it's soft and smooth!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBrunette

12 years ago

Product is a lifesaver for the winter time. I love the light non oily or greasy feeling. The price you get for the bottle will last you for a year!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

12 years ago

Out of all of the lotions I have ever used this is the best!!!! It moisturizes my skin very well. It also makes my skin very soft and smooth. It is long lasting and I love the smell of it.. Not only do I use this on my skin, but also on my three daughter's skin. Two of my daughter's have very dry skin and this lotion has put an end to their dry skin.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29