Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in hope that it will make my mineral foundation less cakey but it sucks. I actually read the reviews for this as well as the MAC fix+ and for some reason, i bought the MAC fix+ first and i liked it but then thought maybe if i bought the evian spray which is CHEAPER i can return the fix+. the evian spray is just water!! it does nothing to help my makeup stay on longer as opposed to the fix+. omg it was like , $10 for two little bottles at sephora! yes this is how everyone says, "glorified water." its nothing special, really. i wanted to like it :( i use it now when im at work and it gets hot (because i work at jamba juice) and ill spray it to cool down or i bring it to the gym with me and spray my face when i start to get really hot. ugh, waste of money. not buying again.

*update

I prefer this over my fix+ spray ANYDAY. this helps any "cakiness" and it doesnt leave my face looking all shiny and oily like my fix+ did. I also use this to apply my mineral foundation wet so i've been repurchasing this quiet often. as for my fix+, never finished it. its sitting on my vanity.

on 5/9/2010 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Could not live without it. I got hooked on it when I studied abroad in Paris a few years ago and picked it up at the drugstore for a few euros. It is relatively easy to find back in the states for under $10, and a little bottle lasts a loooooong time.

I have dry skin and sometimes during the day I just feel like I need a "quenching." This does it! A light spray and your skin will just drink it up. It dries fast and you won't look like you splashed water on your face or anything. It's also can be used for setting makeup. Great refresher and purse essential; great for airplanes, hot days, anywhere with a controlled climate that dries out your skin.

I can't really say anything else about this besides that I love it and think everyone needs it! Some people (cough SO cough) don't understand why I would buy Evian water to squirt on my face, but it feels sooooo good and really does moisturize. :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought a massive bottle of this at Winners for 8.99$. I'm going to go back and get some of the smaller bottles for 5.99$ for my purse since they will be great for that. I bought this as a cheaper alternative for fix +, but I realize that they are not quite the same same. This is more of a refresher than anything, while I used fix+ as more of a way to set my makeup. I really like taking it out on a hot day, it feels so nice on my skin. I am not sure if I would buy this retail though, but if I can keep grabbing this at Winners, I will be buying more of it.

on 4/23/2010 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

My main moisturizer for my very oily skin for everyday use. Also great to refresh your skin when you are traveling on a long flight. Only downside is the price. I've been using this product since 2001.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this - in hot weather, after a run or bike ride it's perfect for freshening up my face, I always pack it when traveling and use it when I'm flying, I take it out when my face feels a bit tight, to re-fresh my make up and occasionally if it's really hot I'll put it in the fridge before spraying it on. I tried it on my cat (she was panting in the heat) once but she didn't like it! It re-hydrates my skin or if I'm in humid and sticky weather it instantly cools. I'll buy this over and over again.

Technically it is just water... I guess you could just put some mineral water in one of those garden spray things and it would work. But it wouldn't be as portable and water tends to smell after a while if left in plastic! Anyway we all know water is good for skin whether you're just drinking it or spraying it on your face.

on 4/14/2010 3:16:00 PM

I love this product! Whenever I use powder foundation, my face looks too dry and cakey. So voila! I spray some of this on, and my make-up looks so natural! I would definitely repurchase.

on 4/13/2010 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am so obsessed with this product! I'm a little ashamed to admit it because it truly is just water...It's a splurge product for me, and I can't get enough:) They even have small sizes for my purse!

I tried this before to set my makeup. It makes you feel refreshed but I felt like I was just spraying water on my face so what was the point in paying for it? I would recommend this for a hot summer day though because it cools you down. I'd only buy this again for the summer.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I seriously cannot live without this product! I wear mineral makeup and sometimes it can look a little "cakey" I spray a little on my brush before applying my makeup and I'll spray my face once I'm done, And i love the results! It completely transforms the "cakey" look to a soft and dewy finish :) I reallyyy recommend this for people who have dry skin, it'll make a HUGE difference in the way your makeup looks :) (oh and make sure you don't spray it too close to your face!)

This has been a staple in my purse for years after getting a triple pack at Nodstroms. I love that it is travel friendly and mainly just a perfect pick me up for summer, a night out, or jsut refreshing your face or body anytime you need it. Also love that it doesn't ruin your makeup adn is always cold, which is why it is a unique product for me unlike MAC Fix+. Don't get me wrong I lvoe Mac and use several of their skincare but the fix + is not in any way worth the cost for teh rediculously small amount you get, especially since it iisnt unque in any way aside from having the Mac Logo on it. I know people lvoe it for it's moisture etc etc but there are so many glycerin spray out there for 3x less teh cost that do the exact same thing minus being in a Mac bottle. If I ever want more moisture on my face or to help creams or serums sink in I jsut mist my face with rose water which is amazing and $6 for an 8 oz bottle plus smells great. You can't beat it for that and setting makeup if need. So between so many other better results product like Evian and Rose water, MAC doesn't compare on any level. Try the Evian and you'll be hooked! :)

Popular Face Skincare Products