Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done

3.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/5/2017 11:19:00 AM

This stuff is really awesome for full coverage! I bought it on a whim at Sephora and will not use anything else!! Normally I'm afraid of creasing but this one is 'naked' enough. In all it's effective at removing my dark circles and providing enough of a smooth base for my next application.

on 6/5/2017 10:31:00 AM

This stuff is bomb. I've been using it for over a year. Nice natural pore minimizing finish, holds up reasonably well in heat, has spf 20 and layers well over sunscreen. It's so lightweight. Color selection is decent for pale skin (I'm not sure if it's decent for deeper skin tones. I think there's only one deep shade. But I must say the formula is thin so with a bit of color correcting I imagine it can work for a range of skitones).

I love the UD NS foundation and this is a thinner version in a tube w sunscreen added.

Will continue to buy forever.

on 6/5/2017 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm the kind of person who loves sheer/light coverage because its humid where I live and because I don't need to much coverage to being with. So this baby fits the bill perfectly. It's lightweight and does a great job to even out my complexion and blurring minor imperfections. I think it works best if you're going for an every day all natural look. I love that it comes with SPF because it means I can skip a step, I just wish it was higher (it's only SPF 20). I mostly apply using a Beauty Blender but using your fingers works well too (great when you're in a hurry or packing light like for beach holiday). Just remember to blend in fast because it sets rather quickly . The shade Medium is a good match (for ref, I'm UD Naked 5.0/Nars Sheer Glow Stromboli/St Moritz TM). I have dry skin and I find that this is not moisturizing enough to use on its own. However, it lasts throughout the day and I get minimal or hardly any shine (though I do top up with a dusting of loose powder around the T-zone).

It's loaded with peptides and vitamins which is a bonus but can't say I've noticed significant radiance or firmer feeling skin (as it claims on the box). That aside it's still a great product and one I'd definitely revisit.

on 5/20/2017 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am on my second tube of this product. It's a very lightweight almost runny fluid bb cream/foundation. I love that it doesn't feel mask like. The tube has a pump dispenser which keeps it sanitary. It blends easily and blurs pores without heavy coverage. I buy the light-medium for my fair, pink undertoned skin. I love this product. It's pricey but worth it.

Just tried this and absolutely Love it. It goes on like a moisturizer and smoothes out my complexion. I have tried many other bb and cc creams and tinted moisturizers. This is what I have been looking for. Just the right amount of coverage. Looks natural. Skin looks smooth and healthy. Will definitely buy again.

on 2/26/2017 3:51:00 AM

I was at Ulta checking out the Nars TM and the UD rep asked to show me this product. And while the color she chose, medium light, was perfect, that's about the only good thing about this product. It slides off my face about 2 hours after applying it, both with & without using a primer. It provides some coverage but fades in about an hour, & as stated above, gone in 2 hours. My face got shiny too quickly and when I removed it at the end of the day there was practically no product to remove.
I wasn't expecting full coverage as it is advertised as a BB cream, and I wanted to use it on the days I didn't want to deal with foundation, but it just doesn't work for me. I have combo oily skin and told the salesperson this before trying it but she said it would work on my skin type.
This product is going back to the store. I have used it a total of 3 times and won't attempt a fourth. I'll take my refund and go to Sephora and try Nars Velvet Matte TM instead as the Nars Radiant TM looks like the same coverage- too glowy and greasy.

on 2/23/2017 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like this a lot--it's one of the few sheer coverage products that works with my oily skin. I apply with my fingers over a primer (currently Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer), and then set with powder. It does leave a weird white residue on my fingers even when I use it with other primers, but it applies smoothly to my face and doesn't pill or do anything strange. I get 8 good hours from it, and looks fine but a little greasy after that. It doesn't fade or turn orange. I don't touch up during the day.

Color selection is okay. I'm ~NC25 and find the medium-light to be slightly dark, but easy to adjust with a drop of white mixer or sunscreen. Light is a little too pink for me.

Coverage is exactly what I'm looking for--it perks up my clear skin without looking super made up. I generally find that tinted moisturizers and BB/CC-whatevers provide more coverage than I need. I assume you could build it up a little too, or put a powder with some color down over it if you want more coverage.

Price is in line with similar mid-range products.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

If you are someone who likes tinted moisturizers and that airy, breathable type foundation, then this is for you. Do not expect much coverage as this is quite sheer. Many people claim it's "your skin but better" and I agree. It is lovely on the skin and there is a subtle glow. I tried the Medium shade and for reference I am typically a NC35. The shade was a good match albeit a tad on the orange side but nothing too noticeable. Texture-wise, it's very fluid but it glides on the skin beautifully. I would recommend some type of moisturizer underneath though. I do not find the One and Done moisturizing on its own. OK, seriously, the person who came up with this packaging needs to be replaced. Here's a tip, upon opening item at home for the first time, shake and squeeze the bottom as you dispense the pump. And hold the product downwards. It works better than just pumping it like 30 times before anything comes out. Ok, so moving on, I find that after a few hours, my skin does look a bit shiny on t-zone and cheeks. It's not a pretty look. I also feel that some of the makeup has come off. This is definitely not non-transfer. It comes off very easily, which would be a PRO when it comes to washing it off at nights. But I really did not enjoy overly sheen look. Also, after a few uses, I did find some minor breakouts. All in all, not a bad product. It's nice for those seeking something light and already have good skin. This did not help with hiding my acne scars. It is good for evening out skin tone and giving it a nice glow.

on 2/15/2017 11:38:00 AM

I have a lot of the same feelings on this product as previous reviewers do - it is great if you want a light, blurring tinted moisturizer but it is expensive. I have dry, aging skin and this is a lightweight product that does not settle into any of my lines or dry patches and it dries down to a not too matte finish. It really just kind of slightly perfects skin and any darker spots on my skin still show thought but they look a little less sharp. This did not break me out (IT Cosmetics CC cream did) and feels very light on my skin. I don't like heavy foundations and they usually just make my pores/lines looks worse no matter what but this is a great product that allows me to get some coverage and it still looks like my skin but just better. Others have stated there are drugstore products that work just as well as this so the cost is not justified and I would love to know what those products are as this does seem over priced at $34 a tube. Also, the shade range is too limited at six tints. I will keep buying until I can find something else cheaper.

I Love this Urban Decay Naked Skin one and done. It doesn't make my skin oily or too dry. It has a sheer coverage but it's enough to color correcting my skin. My skin looks brighter after using this product. And I would love to buy this again!