Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love love LOVE the colour selection, the pigmentation was decent but I had a bad allergic reaction to this and can't use mine anymore. So if you have sensitive eyes, you might wanna approach this palette carefully. It's such a pity, since the colours are so beautiful and work for day and night looks.

such an amazing eyeshadow palette! I genuinely love each and every one of the colors! When I'm in a hurry I just use luscious all over my lid which looks great aswell 🍑

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The Sweet Peach palette contains 18 powder eyeshadows; White Peach (matte vanilla cream), Luscious (pearl peach champagne), Just Peachy (shimmering peachy pink), Bless Her Heart (golden moss), Tempting (bronzed black), Charmed, I'm Sure (matte medium cool brown), Nectar (pearly peachy cream), Cobbler (peachy pinked bronze), Candied Peach (matte coral with violet shimmer), Bellini (gilded peach), Peach Pit (satin perfect raisin), Delectable (matte smoky amethyst), Peaches 'n Cream (matte milky peach), Georgia (matte peachy pink), Carmelized (dark gilded bronze), Puree (metallic dark bronze), Summer Yum (matte gingerbread), Talk Derby To Me (shimmering black violet) .

This is tricky to review as it's not bad, just something I think is unnecessary. On one hand the shadow quality is excellent on all but one of the shades (Delectable is a bit patchy & needs building up), the shades are very wearable and the packaging is awesome. But on the other hand, there isn't anything here that hasn't been done before many other times, so if you have a few palettes already then you already have very similar shades to what's on offer here. If you are looking for a attractive gift for someone who like more neutral tones then I think that Sweet Peach is worth the splurge as the formula quality is great and the palette itself is cute, but I don't think this is a must-own palette for those of us who already own, ahem, a 'few' eyeshadow palettes, as there is nothing unique on offer.

So yeah; all in all this palette falls onto the ho-hum side for me, especially as the shades look different in real life compared to how they appeared on screen = it turns out that there are only two straight forward peach toned shades in the peach themed palette [Candied Peach & Bellini], as the pink or cream undertones on the other 'peach' shades dilutes them too much for the peach tones to show up on my skintone. I've gone to four lippies as I'll continue to use the palette, as it's easy to apply the shadows and they wear well, but next time I purge my eyeshadow collection this palette will be going as I think that the colour picks are pretty "blah" as they're all overdone. Too Faced's site/sephora exclusive peach themed palettes are awesome quality and uniqueness-wise, so I'd recommend trying them and leaving this one.

I love this thing. Simple, easy shadows and colours and I have to say it’s a win. I love the smell, and it’s something you can easily wear everyday! Purples are its only downfall (not as blendable or pigmented as I expect from a $60 shadow palette)!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Well, I only have the Chocolate Bar from Too Faced and I love it so much, so I can compare this one and I have to say... IT'S EXCELLENT. The colors are super blendable, you can do simple looks with it or more elaborated, the colors match well among all, they´re super pigmented and creamy. I only don't like 2 of the colors because they're hard to work with, they´re the deep blue with sparkles and the purple one, they don´t blend really well and end up looking patchy.
The smell is not that strong as most of the beauty gurus said, of course it smells like peaches but isn't an unpleasant smell.
For the price and the quality of all the product is woth it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Background Story: I was avoiding this palette for a long time especially since I bought naked heat palette not that long ago and I still love it so much. Even with that being the case I still couldn't shake this sweet peach out of my mind. I went to Sephora telling the sales assistant how I keep considering this palette but keep hearing bad reviews on youtube.. she then steered me to the new ABH Soft Glam. I ended up getting the soft glam but then returned it a couple of weeks later because I wasn't falling in love with the looks that I was getting, and I found myself wanting to use my Naked Heat more. So I did an exchange and finally just gave in and bought the Sweet Peach Palette.

Review: Boy am I happy I bought it. Honestly as a WOC, right now this is my new fave palette next to the Naked Heat. The quality of the shadows is not that great in terms of pigmentation on a single swipe and texture, but there is just something about the colours and how they look sooo good together. The combos that I have come up with were all super super pretty on the eyes and very flattering overall!! The shimmers are so gorgeous!!! The matte crease colours take effort but they look so amazing after you work them with the blending brush and top the lid with a shimmer shade. That candied peach colour is the perfect colour that looks somewhat natural on my skin tone, like a flushed eye look. I like to blend it in with Summer Yum for some depth. I also was surprised that the light colour, Georgia was really nice all over the lid as a base and didn't look ashy... the look in the pan was deceiving to me at first because it looked so light and cool toned but I use it a lot. I also find because the colours aren't super pigmented on the first swipe, you can really build them up to the intensity that you like.... soft and subtle to dramatic. I have to mention that my favourite shimmer shade is Luscious, It's RIDICULOUSly striking and beautiful. Oh, and I have to mention that swiping candied peach and Just peachy at the same time with a blush brush gives you a really nice cheek colour that compliments the eye look. So that's another bonus. Overall I felt that I was more excited to use this palette each day for the variety of looks that I could get compared to the ABH soft glam so I'm happy with my decision. I can see myself buying the palette again if I ever run out. I'm also taking this with me for travel as well over all my other palettes. Anyways I hope this review helps someone if they are on the fence about buying it.

I really, really, really like this palette. I tried so hard to avoid it, thinking the Chocolate bar palettes were enough. But a couple of months ago I was able to get the Sweet Peach palette at a good price. I'm soooo glad I have it! The colors are so beautiful on my hazel eyes. And the colors that others complain about, Candied Peach and Talk Derby To Me are colors I actually like. Candied Peach looks so bright in the pan but I'm glad that it isn't super pigmented on the eyes. For a pretty look I like putting it over Summer Yum, Charmed I'm Sure, and Delectable. It adds ooomph to the look. As for Talk Derby To Me, it makes a great liner ( mix it with Puree or Summer Yum and it looks great blended with those colors on the lower lashline.) I also find that the colors from Chocolate Bar go really well with Sweet Peach. For a cool green look, try Gilded Ganache with Bless Her Heart and then dab a bit of Champagne Truffle over that.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love the smell and pigmentation of this palette. Great transition shades (GEORGIA is gorge) and shimmers. Packaging is so pretty but mine doesn't shut properly anymore and for the price that's quite disappointing. Love the warm tones and mattes (normally work great for me but occasionally a little muddy). Otherwise great palette :)

I’m quite happy with this palette. It works great on my super fair skin, the warmer colours make my blue eyes pop. The smell is lovely. The packaging is great! The colours are very pigmented. I read a lot of reviews claiming otherwise but I did not find that to be the case at all. I have only had this palette a week and every day I wear it I get a compliment on my makeup!

Candied peach works great on the lid, if you wet the brush you get a super bright version of the shade or use a dry brush to smoke it out in the crease. Don’t even need to pack it really. The mattes are also very buttery and pigmented and blend well. Peach pit is a great shade, they all work so well together. The only con is the darker shades - they definitely do muddy a little and I wish the purple translated better on the lid or pulls really muted and muddy for sure which is a shame. I haven’t tried the light mattes yet but they look like great transition colours for my cool toned fair skin.

Overall I would say this palette is a good buy. I bought Modern Renaissance and I wanted to love it so bad, but the colours were just too dark and muddy on my fair skin and way too bold for day time. This palette gives me the bold, pinky Smokey eyes I wanted from Modern Renaissance without washing me out. But don’t over blend or they will turn muddy.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

SOOOO PIGMENTED!! I love the colours and the scent, however it doesn’t stay on for long. Maybe it’s the way I apply it, I don’t know but is better than your average drug store palette!