St. Ives Ultra Gentle Apricot Facial Scrub

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/12/2004 12:11:00 AM

This stuff doesn't scrub at all, and it pretty much has no other redeeming qualities. Obviously, I wouldn't recommend

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This my favorite facial scrub. It leaves my face soft and glowing. It is cheap. I believe it is $2.99. I have oily skin most of the time(warmer months) with some redness(roscea). It doesn't irritate my skin at all. It is also not tested on animals. (A must for me.)

on 4/6/2004 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Is very gentle and best for people with REALLY dry or sensitive skin. my skin is quite flaky around my mouth so I used it to try and get rid of that and it worked quite well.

on 3/26/2004 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not scrubby enough. Not by a long shot. I'm not even convinced that it works as a cleanser. The gel base is rather weird and slippery. ULTRA gentle it definitely is. Scrubby it is not. Not IMHO. I think there's about 10 scrubby beads suspended in this whole damn tube. Not for me.

on 3/13/2004 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's got very fine beads inside, pity the base is very slippery and left residue on my skin, and i don't think it exfoliated very well either.
The scent is soft and fresh, but it performs poorly as a facial or body scrub.

I haven't tried the rest other than this as I had sensitive skin so i automatically went for the ultra gentle one. The product smells good and the beads were kinda large. It is not too bad on me as it didn't cause irritation on my super sensitive skin.

First of all, I bought this because my medicated scrub was finished and I want to buy something which is more gentle to my skin. I have chosen this because it claims 'ultra gentle'. Yes, it is gentle on my skin and it do it's scrub work TOO gentlely. I love the lovely citrus scent. After this, I bought the 2nd tube of medicated scrub. I gave this tube to my sister because she is sensitive skin and the GENTLE scrub is work on her.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was dissappointed with this product. It did nothing for me. A waste of money.

on 10/27/2003 9:43:00 PM

The original scrub was too rough on my face so I tried this one. At first, I didn't really like this and found it to be too gentle but after a while it grew on me. It really gets the job done and doesn't have to be rough. Leaves my face smooth feeling and glowing. Will definitely repurchase this one again!

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

I have now tried every one of the Apricot scrubs. And I really like this one b/c it leaves my skin softer then the other 2. I would definalty buy it again. Price is Right as well as the others. :)