essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

3.7

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
essence reviews, photos and discussion

on 6/12/2017 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

My very first impression of this mascara is that it is truly amazing. The price is probably the lowest for any eye-safe functioning mascara that I can think of and for the price the packaging is so cute too. If the material of the packaging was slightly different and in a world where no one knew about the brand Essence from before, you could assume that this is a high-end mascara.

I've gone on by believing that I need to use another almost 30 euros on my Benefit Roller Lash mascara and upon trying this 4 euro mascara I've concluded that I am so happy I bought this one. I feel like mascaras are such a personal thing and honestly work different for anyone and I feel like both, with a whopping 20 euros of difference in price, each work just as well for me. I feel like the Lash Princess has not irritated my eyes in the slightest which for me lately has happened with other mascaras.

I will return to this review after gaining more experience with the product, but as of now, I feel like it does the job. My lashes look black, curled, separated (and surprisingly they did not clump at all) and the mascara has not transferred or flaked in a bad-looking way, anyway. It has also held the curl for a very good amount of time. Then again, I could be a lucky one with my lashes and a lot also depends on the way you apply your mascara and the climate you live in and also how many coats you prefer to apply. I usually apply one to two coats, so I'm not the best one to say on how it layers.

If you're contemplating a purchase, I say do it. The pricing is amazing and if your lashes are in a good condition and all, I do not really see a reason to pay much more for a mascara.

Hands down best mascara of all time
Seriously so black and lengthing and after two coats creates a lot of volume and Drama
I usually never repurchase mascaras but I will be buying another.

The packaging is really cute and unique with rubberized grip. The wand is a good length and I have owned this mascara for a couple months and it is still as fresh as the first day I purchased it. Would highly recommend

I prefer this mascara to my Benefit theyre real, voluminous loreal and Too faced better than sex

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a great product, with some caveats:
1) It does give volume and length. However, it has a wetter formula that takes a while to set and you can't comb out clumps without it flaking and losing that volume.

2) You have to let the product dry out for a while (open it once or twice a day for two weeks or so) before it really starts doing what it claims without extreme clumping

3) Not as black as some higher-end mascaras

I have longer lashes that tend to clump together when I apply mascara, so this was not the mascara for me. It does what it says it does: it adds length and volume in spades. I loved the shape of the brush. It's great for a "one and done" application. It's just not for me.

on 5/26/2017 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

OMG this mascara is one of drugstore beat does the job well not waterproof but does not transfer ,packaging is sooo cute and so adorable I love it that my ride r die, essence also has another one called the false lash mascara extreme volume & curl that is also great ,all of essences mascaras or amazing but the lash princess trump them all

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

amazing! truly!! This is a wonderful mascara, I wish they made it in brown but that's my only tiny drawback. I love this more than lancome's hypnose (which flakes, barely holds and just clumps w spidery lashes). I find it very comparable to lancomes doll eyes (my HG) and if I use it with the doll eyes wand, its virtually identical except the smell. For the price this is phenomenal, doesn't flake, is blacker than black, has tonnes of product and is really easy to use. It's buildable, lengthens and volumises as well as giving sufficient separation to avoid spidery lashes. Amazing.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I can understand why some people don't like this mascara, it's very wet and if you're not careful it can cause your lashes to stick together. I fix that by combing them through, or just using the tip of the wand to separate my lashes and fan them out. But with that disclaimer out of the way, I can say this is the absolute best mascara I have ever used for any price. My old HG was Benefit's They're Real, but essence kicks Benefit's ass on this one. My own lashes are quite long and have some curl, and this turns them into the most incredibly exaggerated lashes I've ever seen. I place a lot of emphasis on my eyes so a product like this that can deliver in two coats what other mascaras might in five is such a lifesaver. It lasts all day with no touch ups, and my lashes hold a dramatic curl even if I don't use a curler. I can't see myself ever buying another type of mascara again. Be really careful applying this to your bottom lashes because it can smudge on the lashline but hell, for four euro just buy a different cheap mascara and use that for your bottom lashes! I'd recommend this to anyone except for people who prefer a natural look, or for anyone who can't take any sort of clumping whatsoever- it's not a clumpy mascara but it is volumizing and I know some people don't like that. A million stars out of ten!

This is without a doubt my second favorite inexpensive mascara (my most favorite is Catrice's Glam&Doll dark purple tube). This mascara is very cheap, it gives great lenght and volume, so you end up with amazing exaggerated lashes. It can get a little clumpy and I find it takes a little longer to dry but i don't mind for the price point. I really really love this and I would recommend to people with short lashes like me and to lucky girls with long lashes. Really good product.

on 4/11/2017 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

This is definitely one of my favorite one of my favorite mascaras for lengthening and I have barely any lashes, I've bought 3 tubes so I feel comfortable saying this. The price point is great as well approx. 5$ for it. It doesn't get any better than that!! Essence for the win!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Ugh, not worth the $5. For background, I look mostly for lengthening in a mascara. This one didn't do much for length, was clumpy and stuck some lashes together, and for its grand finale, smudged on my lower eyelid in just a few hours. I don't understand the differences between the essence mascaras, they sound like they are all volumizing mascaras under different silly names.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

For the price, this is a pretty good mascara although I don't know that I'd repurchase. It provides an average amount of length and volume, but can get clumpy pretty easily - make sure to wipe excess off the brush. The formula is pretty dry which makes it more prone to clumping, I wouldn't put more than 1 or 2 coats or else it looks extremely ridiculous. This mascara is not water resistant AT ALL and can give some panda eye-effect. For the price, this mascara is not bad but there's definitely better out there.