Uploaded by SaraCee07

package quality

price range

Reviews

30 days ago

Fantastic mascara doesn't smudge at all unless you are running a marathon. Curls and lengthen the lashes well, the only thing which I noticed is that it dries out pretty quickly. Affordable price I can recommend it.

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

1.0

1 month ago

I really wanted the hype to be real on this one but I hated this so much I threw it away after a couple of uses - and I almost never do that. I didn't feel like it made my lashes look particularly good and it didn't stay put. I have definitely used better. The price is great but for me absolutely not worth it.

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGray

2 months ago

UPDATE: Using this for two weeks. The flaking seems to have stopped; perhaps the formula was too wet out of the new tube and now it's less wet? Gotta say, Over all, it's terrific and for the price cannot be beat. I'm tempted to try other formulae they have (esp waterproof though I rarely wear waterproof.) I'm giving five stars for performance vs price. A hit …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 months ago

If you live anywhere humid, this will NOT be your friend! I liked this mascara because of the false lash effect, even knowing that it transferred a bit, but not too much. Now that Florida summer has started, I cannot wear this mascara without my entire undereye turning pitch black.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3 months ago

I don’t get the hype on this- messy going on and horrible flaking all day

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairOther

EyesGray

3 months ago

This is an amazing mascara, & I’ve tried them all. I’m not big on volumizing mascaras as much as lengthen & separate, but, this mascara gives you ALL of it, imo. I order several tubes at a time so I always have some stashed away. It wears well throughout my -frequently 12-hour workdays, & I have no gripes. I rotate between a handful of favorite mascaras, depending on what I’m in the …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

4 months ago

Best mascara ever. Have tried more expensive brand and keep going back to this one. No more changes. This is my go to mascara!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

6 months ago

Got mine directly from Essence. I actually ordered lash sculpting mascara, but they've made a mistake and shipped False lash effect instead.
It is the best mascara I ever used! It doesn't smudge (even if I take a pillow smashed into face nap). It doesn't flake. It gives a great volume and great length without any clumps (I don't let the first coat to dry before applying …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (612 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

6 months ago

This is my new favorite mascara ever! It gives me "Benefit They're Real" lashes at a cheap drugstore price. They touch my eyebrows. They're long and thick. No issues with flaking or smudging. Wish I tried it sooner.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (307 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

6 months ago

I decided to try it out out because it had good reviews. I am not going to repurchase it. It does not look elegant, gets clumpy and transfers easily. Id did add a lot of length but it looks messy and sticky. Do not like the feel of a bulky brush on my eyelashes too.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35