Arbonne Entire Line

Arbonne Entire Line

3.1

Not tested on animals

on 4/12/2009 9:18:00 PM

I am currently trying out the RE-9 set to see how it does etc. and so far no break outs, my skin feels nice - overall no complaints but nothing magical! I am not sure I am bought. I will be returning the kit soon and still I am torn....not sure if I want to spend my hard earned money on the RE-9 yet or not!?!? So many mixed reviews! : (

Also...it is unfortunate that people are getting less experienced consultants out there for their education on the overall line. Being that I was once a Clinique gal. It may indeed make the line look worse than it actually is. : (

I love Arbonne products! I have always had problem skin and the RE 9 line is the only thing that works for me. I also started using the FC5 line recently b/c it smells so good. I though about being a Consultant, but then backed out because I was being harassed so bad by Arbonne Consultants. I did not want people to start avoiding me like I avoid them! But I do love the skin care products and will continue to buy them. Also, their make-up primer is the best I have ever experienced. That says a lot b/c I am a total make-up junkie. I think the price of the make-up is reasonable compared to other high-end brands.

on 3/17/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was very skeptical about this line because it was very expensive and I don't like products that cost a fortune because most of the time it's a waste of money. I tried out the line at a party and really liked it so I asked what the cheapest way to get the skin care would be - she said if i signed up to be a consultant I would get $700 worth of stuff for $350, so I signed up haha. I bought a TON of stuff(obviously)- since this thread is only about the face skincare I'll just discuss that.
One of the bottles had opened while shipping and Arbonne sent me a new bottle of that, a bottle of everything it spilled onto and something extra. They were so nice about it. I bought the entire Re9 (or whatever its called) line and after about 2 months my skin was the clearest it had ever been. I was using ONLY Arbonne so I knew that had to be why.
I've been out of the washes and things for about a year now and want to purchase more because my skin is breaking out but they have sent me an email about getting $300 worth of stuff for $150 and I'm just going to wait for another one.

I would say if you've tried everything else and you want clear perfect skin no matter the cost - that you deffinately get Arbonne products.

on 3/9/2009 4:58:00 PM

I was introduced to Arbonne just over two years ago and was extremely skeptical. After 4 months of saying no to my friend, I finally decided to try the NutriminC RE9 line. I actually broke out the first week I used it but was told that I probably wasn't using good quality products before, and now the Arbonne products are pulling the impurities out of my face! Sounds gross...but being this was a friend of mine, I trusted her and decided to continue use. After another week, my skin cleared up and my skin has never looked better. I am now not only hooked on the RE9 line, but the rest of their products as well. I get more compliments now than I ever have. Arbonne gets two thumbs up from me!!

on 3/5/2009 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I went to my first (and last) Arbonne party about 6 months ago. Now, this was a makeup party, but she did talk a little about the skin care line.
I am pretty knowledgeable about make-up, and what some would call a MU snob. I thought the MU sucked. I felt bad, so I bought a plumper and a brow wax thing. I didn't use them, and I have no idea where they are, and I don't care or miss them.
I got a bunch of pressure for the skin care for my husband. One of the other party guests told the rep my husband had skin issues, so of course, this was like blood in the water for her. My husband doesn't have skin issues, he has psoriasis! He is constantly under the care of a physician. She wouldn't let it go! Insisted that I try all this stuff for him even after I told her his skin care was prescription. She tried to convince me she knew more than my husband's doctor.
I took her samples and used them myself. It made my skin burn something fierce! And, I got really dry, red and irritated.
The sales lady/rep was nice enough. I don't begrudge her trying to get me to buy her products. She is in the sales business, so whatever. I just think this line sucks. Oh, and if you go to cosmeticdatabase.com, their stuff isn't any better for you than anything else.

on 2/2/2009 8:21:00 AM

All I want to mention is I came to this page to read reviews on a product line not people complaining about an Independent Consultant being pushy. I guess these women don't use proper skin care. If they did they would see when you step foot into a department store you are bombarded by sales girls who are taught to sell the products no matter what. As a past "Beauty Adviser" for 3 top lines. The difference with Arbonne is the products actually work and are well worth the money. You can at any time log onto the website to get the product ingredients. Just because one Consultant didn't know this does not affect the PRODUCTS. The prices are also listed on the website and you will see they are different then most of these statements. If you are going to judge an amazing product line by a bad Consultant maybe you should stick to your drug store brand. These products are for women who care about there health and wellness!!!

on 11/6/2008 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

First, I would like to say that Arbonne is a great product line, and may not be for everyone. As a aesthetician, I know first hand that their prices are the same as any professional product line. Unfortunately , there are consultants that are on the pushy side that have a tendency to push prospect clients away.

on 8/21/2008 1:32:00 AM

I have to first say I feel badly for the others that have had a bad experience with the Arbonne products. I have been using them (all skin care) for about a year. I have not had any bad results. As a matter of fact I had others commenting on my skin after using the RE9 line about a month.
My consultant isn't pushy at all.
I don't feel the line is too pricey in comparing to other products you buy.
I also know first hand that mineral oil isn't good for you as a matter of fact it can cause cancer.
So, don't beat up on the product or the company to badly the products do work for a large number of people.

on 6/1/2008 8:29:00 PM

I too recently went to my first arbonne party, and my reaction has been pretty much the same as alot of people here. I used to work at LUSH, so i'm pretty staunchy about having natural, safe products now. i know about cosmetic ingredients and what they do. When i asked to see an ingedient list for the products, the rep told me that she didn't have one, but if i wanted, she could contact the company and get ahold of one for me. "How mant companies do you know that do that!" she exclaimed like it was the greatest thing in the world. LUSH quantitatively lists all their ingrediants on signs in the store and all products. But anyways, i'll stop comparing now. The rep in general just did not have good knowledge about what the "key ingrediants" in the products actually did.Like many have mentioned, there are a lot of bad chemicals in arbonne products when they purport themselves as selling 'natural' products. They pretty much just throw some natural stuff into the type of products you can buy at the drugstore. this bugs me alot.
Especially because...and here is my next point...they are so expensive! I knew it wouldn't be cheap, but i was expecting prices similar to mary kay. I was shocked that the body cream i liked was around $60, and the massage oil i liked $54. And really, if i'm going to spend $35 (all canadian prices) on mascara, it's going to be on chanel, not some obscure, little known, kinda hyped up brand!
I did end up buying an eyeliner pencil (pretty much the cheapest item in the catalogue for $19) that i think could be pretty good, as it felt very very smooth on my hand, so one lippie for that, and i gave another lippie because some of their body creams smell pretty good. and for about $23, could be priced worse i guess.
All in all, i was pretty dissapointed with arbonne. like most have said, mediocre products, pushy parties, and misleading claims about being 'natural'.

on 5/6/2008 12:22:00 AM

I must say that I will never try these products because of the pushy overbearing sales persons that attempt to shove this stuff down your throat. I cannot even go to Pavillions in the AM without a certain individual accosting me with the intent of selling me this stuff.
When I see her in the store (not an employee) I have to hide. Can you believe this, I have to HIDE from the Arbonne lady. The individual doesn't know the meaning of No.
What started this was she was wearing a shirt saying "Arbonne" and I, like a fool, asked what an Arbonne was. Teaches you to keep your moth shut at the market, doesn't it.

Popular Face Skincare Products