Arbonne Entire Line

Arbonne Entire Line

3.2

Not tested on animals

on 8/17/2016 7:37:00 AM

It's kind of funny how *culty* this brand is. Funny and creepy.

Arbonne sells overpriced substandard products. Plain and simple. If it was just that I could handle the brand. But its the level of deceit they work on that makes me want narrow my eyes and go *what the f*ck?!*

If you've ever had a friend who sells Arbonne you'll know what I mean. They are cultists who smile and invite you over to their house for a casual talk about their Arbonne line. It's all good until the selling begins. Then it gets scary. They don't just try and sell you all products with an almost forceful edge, they also try and recruit you to sell the products also!!! It's like, wait I never even wanted to buy the overpriced cleanser pack and now you're signing me up to be a consultant???? What is going on!!!???

RUN AWAY!!!!!

Seriously though, any company that gets house wives to do their dirty work are scum. Arbonne you are scum.

I tried the makeup and laughed at how bad it was. No seriously, it's bad. The cleansers make my skin burn. Just no. Save your money and buy from other brands. You know, good brands that price their products at a similar level but actually deliver on quality? Heck just never buy all your beauty needs from a company that sells *everything* in a massive catalogue. That's just asking for trouble.

All in all, Arbonne is just a massive pyramid scheme that sells overpriced and extremely ordinary products.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The day cream is too heavy for my oily skin, but other that I LOVE this entire line. The toner and the renewal serum are amazing. After two months of use my skin looks so much better! If you become a "preferred customer" of Arbonne for $20 you get a good discount making the prices competitive with department stores.

To Read all 98 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/9/2016 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Having tried many products,this wasn't good for my sensitive skin..found it sticky and ended up with spots. The consultants try to sell you anything without really knowing the product or the clients skin. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy and there are many other places to buy other products that work much better.

The re9 line is an ok line. The problem is people get recommended the wrong products for their skin by the consultants . A normal to dry skin can use the. Whole line. If your skin is oily, the serum and eye cream will work well bc the day and night cream maybe too rich . Some complain about sensitivities well news flash sensitivities can happen with anything.i really like that the line does not have a strong perfume smell. If it was ffragrance free it would be better. All in all you can find products that work much better. Fragrance free skincare is always the way to go. This line contains orange peel oil which is known as a irritant that can cause dermatitis. I know people that swear by this line. I use the eye cream sometimes as well as the serum then I change to clinique or la roche posay. These products are very expensive for the amount you get and the ingredients that are in the bottle.

on 1/26/2016 10:16:00 AM

There are many things I love about Arbonne- no parabens, no sulfates, no animal testing, no tallow- it's a vegan product. It's great for my skin and my skin feels and looks great.

BUT- it's expensive, the packaging can be a bit BS (I have the rejuvenation cream from the calm line and there is a false bottom; the package is SO wasteful and misleading).
Also shipping is not cheap AND they even charge you to do a PICK-UP which is ridiculous.

on 12/6/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

You have to love the reps that come on here and boost the rating with fake reviews. Just click on some of the 5 star ratings and you will see that these "reviewers" created accounts just to post a 5 star of this product....and that is their ONLY review on MUA.

i trust reviews from members that review other products....not just a MLA

Now my review. Yes it's natural, and I do like the calm line. For exfoliation they use many citrus oils which make your skin photosensitive....meaning it gets sensitive to the sun. Not good when you live in FL.

The cleaners don't have SLS, which is good. aNt the RE9 Does contain peptides which are good. It does have silicone in the product and the orange oil should not be in a day cream. It is quite irritating and any vitamin C oxidizes in that form. vItamin C must be in a molecular form that prevents oxidation and break down.

dO your own research and Google some of the ingredients. i think a lot of these products are more sticker can't ingredients (ingredients that look good on a label but are in such trace amounts they are not effective).

For the cost I'd rather get something more effective without the irritating ingredients.

Well, I attended a facial party and knew that aside from the product pitch, there would be plenty of discussion about the 'amazing opportunity' of becoming a consultant. I'll leave my thoughts on mlm marketing and stick to predict reviews. However, the business model
is really less about product, and more about recruiting.

Anyways, I first purchased ABC cream and sunscreen. I felt these would be safe for
my sensitive skin. Both were rather mediocre, and I found them both sticky and hard to absorb. The sunscreen also leaves a bit of a white layer. Overall, the cream doesn't create enough of a moisture barrier to keep me from drying out.

Feeling guilted into another purchase, I bought lip gloss and the CC cream. They are OK, but nothing spectacular to justify the cost. The lipgloss has a brush applicator which is nice, but staying power is average. The CC cream is disappointing. I have been using Rimmel's BB cream, and find it far superior.

I have not tried the skin care for the face, as I'm very happy with what I currently use, which is the Eminence line. Eminence is a purely organic line, and can be purchased at spas, or beautysense.ca. From what I tested from Arbonne, they are no where near Eminence in quality or diversity of products. I don't think I will buy anything else.

on 5/25/2015 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Just want to thank all the ladies for their Arbonne reviews. My new neighbour gave me samples to try and am invited to her Arbonne party in 4 days. After trying the products and reading all reviews, I will politely purchase make up brushes only and the herbal tea. I do believe you ladies when you say that you had a negative reaction to the products. Women on Make up alley know their skin care and make up, they take it very serious. I'm not going to let the reviewers that devalue them for their negative comments about Arbonne deter me from the truth. I didn't have any reactions to the samples but I did notice that Arbonne puts oils in their products that I don't take orally so I'm not going to put them on my face. And there is palm oil in the protein bars and I'm sensitive to this. So again, Thank-you girls:-)

I'm not a consultant and I'm not a professional anything. Just a middle-age woman not out to bash anybody. I've tried various products from Arbonne and they didn't impress me.

As per my dermatologist's advice I have a very simple skin care routine which contains products from several different lines. Like many brands claiming to be naturally derived, of some of Arbonne's natural ingredients are actually skin irritants. Just because nature made it doesn't mean it belongs on your face.

Overall a level 2 rating.

Updated review:

I've been invited to several "parties" which I go to just to show some support for the person vs. the product and each time the consultant has made a big deal of some connection to the Mayo Clinic. After consulting the Mayo Clinic, they confirmed Arbonne is in no way affiliated with them.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Google Arbonne. It's a pure MLM scam. Overpriced and fake stuff. Just like Vemma Herbalife and Stella Dot and many BS MLMS out there. Educate urself first. Makeup alley here is the number one place to do research and buy high quality value products! Mix up your cosmetics with drugstore and dept store brands. Wet n Wild and Urban Decay. Simple.

Popular Face Skincare Products