Arbonne Entire Line

Not tested on animals

on 8/6/2017 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WARNING: Long Read!
I had never heard of these products, which is weird b/c I am older and a makeup junkie and have been all my days!

A friend asked me to come to a ladies luncheon while her husband was out of town. I thought "great, how nice" and was excited to go. She never mentioned it was a make-up party. And quite frankly, at our age, we are DONE with the Marykay, Tuperware, Amway gatherings of our youth (isn't that something we did in or 20's???!!)

So I go to this "luncheon" ready to meet some people ( I'm new in town). It all starts off very low pressure, I don't even realize it's an Arbonne thing until about halfway thru the gathering. The nice woman I've been talking to and has been seemingly "interested" in me is, of course the REP. Big surprise - NOT!!

After the Lunch she encourages everyone to a large sunroom, where she has set up shop. She then gives a short speel about how Arbonne has "saved her life". Sure.

I, not knowing it was a "party", have no money on me or a checkbook (who carries a checkbook anymore??) So I lurked in the back & check out the products. I am kinda interested in the Anti-Aging line, and the Rep give me a sample to try. I buy nothing 'cause I can't (and glad I didn't!)

I try the products that night (kinda excited, I'm a MU junkie) and the product burns my skin so bad I get up OUT OF BED and scrub it off my face.

A week later I get an text from the Rep asking how "I'm doing with the product" (WT..! HOW DOES SHE HAVE MY NUMBER??) My friend must have given it to her..great

I text that it burned my skin, etc. She comes back with 17 reasons why that may have happened and that I need to try blah blah products instead...

I answer back very briefly a kind thanks-but-no-thanks. She continues back with the "saved my life BS and you really need it and cant you see how much better so and so's skin looks..."

I don't answer.

Her next text is the one that enraged me. "TIna only needs another $ 80.00 in purchases at her party to qualify for a free something (sorry cant remember what!)"

Freaking REALLY??? My friendship is based on buying your junk??

I never answered that text. Take your brainwashed pyramid-schemed crap elsewhere!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted these skincare products to work, especially after paying nearly $300 for the starter kit. However, after only 2 applications of the regimen, my skin feels irritated and oily. The night cream seems too heavy, but the day cream is not much better. I also have a hive below and beside my left eye. I could cry. Oh, well, live and learn. If it sounds too good to be true . . .

on 3/2/2017 7:07:00 PM

I was initially introduced to Arbonne nutrition and moved on to trying their skin care and facial products months later. I was happily surprised with the RE-9 skin care line. I found that initially I had some bumps but was told by my rep that that is normal due to my skin getting used to new products. It lasted about 3 days. Initially I have to admit, I stopped using it for a few weeks due to this. When I picked it up again after talking to the consultant, I can honestly say I have not looked back.

What I can say is that my face feels AMAZING and I receive multiple compliments from friends and family members about the difference they see in my skin i.e. "Glowing" my skin is definitely more youthful.
I'm not one for heavy make up so having skin that appears fresh is great. I have a thyroid issue and constantly battle dark spots. Arbonne's RE-9 line cleared that up like it never existed.

I was surprised at some of the reviews I have seen here. Lots of people trash talking about people who are excited about things they find that work for them. If you feel great using a product, why wouldn't you be excited to share it? I would all the trash talk seems unnecessary.

The Mayo clinic issue, the Mayo clinic is in the line of medical, research and studies. I found plenty of information on Arbonne's site about their work with the Mayo Clinic. It's a big name so I can see it being a big deal. But they are not "partners" that's the legal disclaimer involved. The Mayo Clinic is ONE of the companies that does their blind clinical trials. All of that is clearly disclosed with the clinical research and the hyperlinks from Arbonne's pages that take you directly to the Mayo Clinic's site.

on 1/30/2017 12:22:00 PM

I have been addicted to proactive for 14 years. I just started on the R9 line (minus the night and day cream which I am using a lighter arbonne moisture) and I am in love. My skin has never looked better, and the fact it's cruelty free is really awesome. I can't wait to try their makeup!

on 8/17/2016 7:37:00 AM

It's kind of funny how *culty* this brand is. Funny and creepy.

Arbonne sells overpriced substandard products. Plain and simple. If it was just that I could handle the brand. But its the level of deceit they work on that makes me want narrow my eyes and go *what the f*ck?!*

If you've ever had a friend who sells Arbonne you'll know what I mean. They are cultists who smile and invite you over to their house for a casual talk about their Arbonne line. It's all good until the selling begins. Then it gets scary. They don't just try and sell you all products with an almost forceful edge, they also try and recruit you to sell the products also!!! It's like, wait I never even wanted to buy the overpriced cleanser pack and now you're signing me up to be a consultant???? What is going on!!!???

RUN AWAY!!!!!

Seriously though, any company that gets house wives to do their dirty work are scum. Arbonne you are scum.

I tried the makeup and laughed at how bad it was. No seriously, it's bad. The cleansers make my skin burn. Just no. Save your money and buy from other brands. You know, good brands that price their products at a similar level but actually deliver on quality? Heck just never buy all your beauty needs from a company that sells *everything* in a massive catalogue. That's just asking for trouble.

All in all, Arbonne is just a massive pyramid scheme that sells overpriced and extremely ordinary products.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The day cream is too heavy for my oily skin, but other that I LOVE this entire line. The toner and the renewal serum are amazing. After two months of use my skin looks so much better! If you become a "preferred customer" of Arbonne for $20 you get a good discount making the prices competitive with department stores.

on 5/9/2016 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Having tried many products,this wasn't good for my sensitive skin..found it sticky and ended up with spots. The consultants try to sell you anything without really knowing the product or the clients skin. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy and there are many other places to buy other products that work much better.

The re9 line is an ok line. The problem is people get recommended the wrong products for their skin by the consultants . A normal to dry skin can use the. Whole line. If your skin is oily, the serum and eye cream will work well bc the day and night cream maybe too rich . Some complain about sensitivities well news flash sensitivities can happen with anything.i really like that the line does not have a strong perfume smell. If it was ffragrance free it would be better. All in all you can find products that work much better. Fragrance free skincare is always the way to go. This line contains orange peel oil which is known as a irritant that can cause dermatitis. I know people that swear by this line. I use the eye cream sometimes as well as the serum then I change to clinique or la roche posay. These products are very expensive for the amount you get and the ingredients that are in the bottle.

on 1/26/2016 10:16:00 AM

There are many things I love about Arbonne- no parabens, no sulfates, no animal testing, no tallow- it's a vegan product. It's great for my skin and my skin feels and looks great.

BUT- it's expensive, the packaging can be a bit BS (I have the rejuvenation cream from the calm line and there is a false bottom; the package is SO wasteful and misleading).
Also shipping is not cheap AND they even charge you to do a PICK-UP which is ridiculous.

on 12/6/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

You have to love the reps that come on here and boost the rating with fake reviews. Just click on some of the 5 star ratings and you will see that these "reviewers" created accounts just to post a 5 star of this product....and that is their ONLY review on MUA.

i trust reviews from members that review other products....not just a MLA

Now my review. Yes it's natural, and I do like the calm line. For exfoliation they use many citrus oils which make your skin photosensitive....meaning it gets sensitive to the sun. Not good when you live in FL.

The cleaners don't have SLS, which is good. aNt the RE9 Does contain peptides which are good. It does have silicone in the product and the orange oil should not be in a day cream. It is quite irritating and any vitamin C oxidizes in that form. vItamin C must be in a molecular form that prevents oxidation and break down.

dO your own research and Google some of the ingredients. i think a lot of these products are more sticker can't ingredients (ingredients that look good on a label but are in such trace amounts they are not effective).

For the cost I'd rather get something more effective without the irritating ingredients.

Popular Face Skincare Products