It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.9

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I'm changing my review on this one. At first I didn't like it, but after getting another sample in the medium shade I became a fan. On my hand, the color doesn't look like it would work on my face at all, but using just a little bit it blends perfectly and gives me a nice, natural look.

I am over 50 and have dry skin, and this is the only liquid or cream I've been able to use lately that does not make fine lines look worse. It gives me a more smooth look and is perfect alone for dashing off to the gym or pool where I don't want full makeup but don't want to scare anyone either. I find that it provides more hydration over time -- if I'm dry when I first put it on, it seems to look more moist after a few minutes which is great for me. (I still use a moisturizer underneath.) If I top it with the It CC Airbrush or Celebration powder, I get more coverage and more polish. I still need a concealer with this and look forward to trying the It CC concealer.

I go back and forth with foundations. I also like to try new things, thinking that the perfect one is just one purchase away. I don't know what's wrong with my skin (yes, I do - it's OLD), but sometimes it's oily and sometimes it's dry. I have the usual sun spots and discoloration....flaking...uneven skin tone, clogged pores, etc. I have tried a LOT of foundations and I like a lot of them...some of them I even love, for a couple of hours after applying, until they oxidize or start looking patchy, in my drier areas. But after having used this CC Cream, I can honestly say it's my HG foundation. I am almost finished one of the super sized tubes I purchased from QVC a while back, and I've used other foundations periodically, while going through this one, but at the end of the day (quite literally, a long, 12 hour day), I always come back to this one and my face looks as good as when I first put it on, if not better! There are a lot of skin loving ingredients in this it shows after hours of wear. My skin is GLOWING. No oxidation...no flakiness...great coverage, but not cakey, and it NEVER settles into my fine lines and wrinkles. What else could I want?!

I have nothing but good things to say about all of the It Cosmetics products I've tried, with the possible exception of the lip stains, as even the different colors end up looking like the same berry tint on my lips after an hour or so. But hey, the formula is fantastic and my lips never felt better :)

Good job, Jaime Kearn....keep up the great work!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Bought in the smaller purse size. It is rather thick, really thick cream. I put lots of moisturizer on my face prior to application. Slightly yellow, not as yellow as BB but a decent (not perfect) match for my ruddy fair complexion.

Problem is I really do not need nor like a really thick pasty product with so much coverage on my face. I prefer a more sheer lightweight BB / CC / TM or foundation. This again is really thick stuff !

This doesn't make my skin glow, doesn't make me twinkle, is made in CHINA (ouuuch). If I a going to buy chinese make up, ELF will do the trick. I find so many very low priced brand make up made in the USA, EU, Canada. It grosses me out to think I am paying $$$$ for Chinese stuff.

It is my opinion that most Tinted Moisturizers and CC creams are getting heavier and heavier, heavier and thicker than their foundation cousins. Not sure why but they don't make me look good with such a thick face of make up

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got this in Light. The color runs yellow on me and at first I liked it because so many TMs and foundations seem too pink when I apply them. It's very thick and there's no doubt it protects your skin from sun damage, but I can't use it in place of foundation because it's just too thick and matte and mask-like for my middle-aged skin. Sigh. I really wanted to love this. I think for a younger, moister skin it might work better (a surprise since I seem to recall reading somewhere that It is a brand favored by women in my age group. Used it a lot this summer but now that fall is here, it's just too heavy.

I'm not sure if they have changed formulation on this product but whatever rave I see on reviews are not evident at all in my own experience.

Very sheer. I don't have much issues on my skin apart from a little redness and some sun spots on the cheeks. With 1.5 pump on my face, I can see redness peeking through my cheeks and sun spots are as dark as they are.

I couldn't use more for coverage coz anything more than that will be too heavy for my skin. It's extremely greasy and i have to use a ton of powder to set it. I find it accentuates fine lines and pores as well. Makeup doesn't last at all due to the slippery feel of this cream.

I feel liking using a heavy moisturizer/sunscreen with this product on the face.

The only thing I like about this product is the packaging and the scent.

At the price of $38, this is so disappointing. I will much recommend bye bye redness over this product.

I've used a bunch of foundations and bb creams, as I've struggled worth redness and dry skin. I saw a YouTubeer rave about it so I figured I'd try it. It's extremely moisturizing, and gives great coverage. It even stayed on through my Zumba and yoga classes and kept my redness to a minimum. Very impressed with this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Forget the label, BB, CC, XYZ !!!
IT IS A FOUNDATION, PERIOD.
I like it, because this is the first IT foundation that actually has human skin colour, I remembered in the past I bought into their foundation twice, all the medium shades are whitish/pink. Needlessly to say I returned them.
This medium shade has a neutral/yellow tone that is usable, their spf does not pass the Canadian standard so it was covered with another label. And even if it does, the rule of thumb is one teaspoonful of sunscreen for face & neck. I doubt if anyone will use this much of a foundation without looking like Norma Desmond.
I used this on top of my regular sunscreen, yes, I will buy again for summer, all the titanium & zinc oxide looks Ok under the sun, but not for cold weather.

EDIT May 2015 - As much as I thought this was a mediocre product then, my skin loves it NOW. It evens out the skin tone and looks natural, under the sunlight. They must have altered some ingredients and now they claimed it has spf 50. Cosmetics are really highly personal, what's trash for you could be treasure for me, even the same products works differently on the same person at a different time. Go figure !!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is absolutely amazing! I would have given it 5 lippies, but I do feel it is a bit expensive.

To start with, I was debating on what color to order. I tend to wear 'medium' shades, but have been noticing recently a lot of the medium products I have been trying recently in other brands (I'm looking at you Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer!) have been seeming too dark for me. I wear IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye and Celebration Foundation in medium, but I decided to order this CC Cream in 'light.' I'm glad I did because it is a perfect match!

This CC Cream does have definite yellow/gray-ish undertone to it. However, this works well for my yellow undertoned skin. I'm unsure if the undertone of the product is related to the fact that is is a color corrector or not.

My skin has been pretty dry recently, so I have been reaching for more moisturizing products. While I would not consider this a really moisturizing product, it doesn't feel drying and does not accentuate any dry spots on my face. It also doesn't feel one bit greasy and sets extremely well.

I would definitely consider this medium to full coverage. It does build well in the spots I need more coverage without looking cakey. I have been setting it with my Inglot HD Iluminating Finishing Powder and it looks flawless. It wears well for a good 8 hours without fading or melting off my face.

There have been some comments about the fragrance of this CC Cream. It has a bit of an orange-citrus-y sent to it likely from the orange, lime, and grapefruit oils listed on the ingredients. The fragrance is a natural citrus fragrance, not something sweet and sickly. In addition, there has been a lot of concern about these oils being irritating to the skin. I have not experienced any irritation from this CC Cream associated with these oils.

The pump packaging is awesome! And so is the SPF 50, especially for summer. If you have been debating about this CC Cream, I would say give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Great full coverage CC cream. I've used drugstore BB creams in the past, and decided to try this CC cream at the recommendation of one of the women at Ulta. I have very fair dry sensitive skin that breaks out occasionally, and this cream has not caused any irritation or flare-ups. It is surprisingly full coverage, more so than many of the foundations I've used. While the color of the "Fair" product is quite light at first, it gets darker after setting and leaves more of a matte effect. My face looks more radiant and even since using this cream. Ultimately, this cream is a great alternative to foundation, especially if you don't want to spend the time applying primer and SPF in the morning. Definitely worth a try.

I walked into the store to purchase a light foundation to mix with the one I had been matched with which was too dark. I told the associate to excuse the flaking caused by my retinol product. She came back with a bottle of the It primer serum and the flakes were instantly gone. Then she used the CC Cream on top. I did not expect much. I looked amazing and it took a few years off my face.
The coverage was good enough to cover or diminish the look of a couple of age spots.
Apparently my other primer and foundation products were just to drying for my skin. After I left, I ran my errands and kept checking my face. There was no dryness and no pilling. Using these two products is so easy than applying four as I had to do previously.
The thrill of it all was that the associate was not an It rep. so she did not try to promote additional product.
I am 58 with skin on the dryer side and am fighting wrinkles. If your skin is like mine, sample it and expect to be pleased.