L'Oreal volume million lashes excess

L'Oreal volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.1

on 3/31/2013 8:06:00 AM

As soon as I saw this product on TV I rushed to superdrug to buy this. I Got this product the day it came out which made this quite expensive, at 15 pounds it wasn't worth it In my opinion. The packaging was the thing that caught my eye. It was golden and shiny which makes it seem classy and posh. The brush its self separates lashes well however doesn't give enough volume for me. This mascara is very clumpy and looks over the top on the finished result. Overall rating 6.2 out of 10 :)

on 3/31/2013 7:47:00 AM

I really like this mascara, it makes my lashes long, without to clump. I also really like the packaging, it makes the mascara very easy to find in a make-up bag. Overall i really like it, and would buy it again.

Possibly the worst mascara I have ever used! The wand is one of the ones with a silicone brush rather than fibre and it is terrible! Gets way too much product on the brush and even by wiping 90% of the product off the wand, it's still gloopy and is impossible to seperate the lashes! Absolutely terrible!

Clumpy, gloppy, came off all over. Yuck

on 3/4/2013 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Amazing mascara! I have short and straight lashes and this product actually helped very much! it lengthens and volumes them! It made my eye lashes look like fake! plus it holds the curl! I will surely buy it again..!