Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

Filtered by age: 30-35
Kate Somerville Eradikate Acne Spot Treatment

3.7

Sulphur, Isopropyl Alcohol, Zinc Oxide, Camphor, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Salicylic Acid, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Smells terrible but really good overnight zit zapper. Cuz of the smell I don't use it everyday, especially on the old deep cystic acne but works great on whiteheads that pop up now and then. It definitely works faster than my other acne treatments such as Differin, la roche posay effaclar k, and bare minerals blemish treatment powder.

on 3/10/2011 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

The worst acne treatment I have ever used. It flakes off immediately after use on my skin and does nothing but irritate my skin. I am SHOCKED at all the positive reviews.

on 11/22/2010 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is wonderful. I have tried several products that claim to reduce acne, but this stuff really works. Even my husband, who occasionally will get a pimple and ask me for whatever current acne spot treatment I am using, has been raving about the product after one night of use. My only qualm is that the stuff runs out quickly for me (it becomes too thick in consistancy) and I have to repurchase every month or so. That being said, I do have very acne prone skin I use it daily. Regardless, it is well worth the money!

on 11/21/2010 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I agree...HG...crazy-good...perfect! This takes a zit down to nothing within 1-2 days. And the best thing is that it doesn't irritate my super-sensitive skin. It does have that sulphur smell, & you don't look pretty with pink dots on your face at bedtime, but who cares- it works!

on 9/22/2010 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

INCREDIBLE! This is HG for sure. I get that one obnoxious zit every month and this is the only product that kills it within a day. It's somewhat deceiving with all the "do not shake" warnings, because I have traveled with it a few times and the pink stuff always settles back to the bottom within a few minutes. I will never be without this!

Love it! I use as a night-time spot treatement on painful zits as well as the little bumps that never seem to go away.

Definitely helps on emerging zits - some of the ones I catch early never become big zits. Some do, but I haven't had any major zits since I started using this. Somewhat helps with the ever-present bumps. The bumps are still there, but smaller and less noticeable.

After putting this on, I look like I've got chicken pox or calamine lotion covering mosquito bites. It's *not* a pretty look, definitely a noticeable pepto-bismol pink color. And, the smell is noticeable (but not as bad as some of the other sulfur products I've tried).

Popular Face Skincare Products