72%

$26.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

13 days ago

This is much more affective than the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and a better value. This one has helped diminish my cystic acne breakouts drastically. You really have to use it for 3-10 days to see the results. I was going to give up one day 1, but as I kept using it, my cysts began flatly disappearing. A MIRACLE.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

3.0

24 days ago

This is similar to the Bye Bye Blemish and Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. It definitely helps dry out pimples much like the other two products, but it’s still not quite the miracle worker I keep searching for. If someone knows of a product that truly helps get rid of cystic acne quickly, please let me know. This also dries the heck out of my skin, to the point my makeup embarrassingly flakes off. Perhaps it’s wishful thinking to expect a product to really help out those pesky under the skin breakouts quickly, but I haven’t given up.

About reviewer (302 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

a month ago

This burned my skin dried my pimples up into scabs and didn’t heal them at all , and any skin it touched next to the pimples became inflamed red and flaky mess, I’d never touch this stuff again. If you have sensitive skin be careful. Or just stay away. This stuff is Way too harsh! burned my skin so bad and left it parched dry, RED and unmanageable! I’ve had to use hydrocortisone and aloe for the past week to help heal the damage and all the redness this has caused and cannot even leave my house !

About reviewer (285 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

This product is expensive. But, it works which makes it worth it in my opinion. I have tried many other spot treatments, including even more expensive ones (Dr Dennis Gross acne mask) and I feel the Kate Sommerville one delivers better more immediate results. Pros: - It does what it says is does: dry's out acne and pimples quickly and effectively, often times overnight - Super easy to wash off in the a.m Cons: - Hard to travel with as the bottle is glass and cannot be shaken - For me, the very strong scent of alcohol is a massive con

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

a year ago

This stuff works! I've started to get menopausal outbreaks on my chin and tried this after reading reviews online. Wow! This really does clear blemishes overnight. It can dry the skin out so im careful to apply only to areas the need it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

from

2 years ago

Years ago I used Mario Badescu’s Acne Drying Lotion, and this is the exact same thing, though since it’s sold through Sephora, it’s easier for me to get than trying to find another retailer that sells Mario Badescu (I know I could go straight through MB’s website, but I prefer to use retailers that sell more than one brand). The concept is the same: don’t shake the bottle, dip a Q-tip through the top alcohol layer and into the pink layer, dab the pink stuff on zits, let dry, go to bed, wake up to smaller or gone zits. I liked MB’s version and thought it worked well, but I wasn’t so desperate for it that I’ve been buying it for the past few years. Overall I like Kate Somerville’s is decent. I had a bright zit near the tip of my nose and this spot treatment did nothing, didn’t even stay in place overnight. By morning there was no trace of the stuff. But for a growing zit on my chin (the kind where you can feel a tender spot days before you can see it), it completely killed that in two nights of treatment. I’m on the fence if I’ll buy this again. I might relent and find a retailer for MB first, since it costs less than Kate Somerville and is the exact same product.

About reviewer (571 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

3 years ago

Yes, Amazing. I'm prone to breakouts on my chin and hate waiting days for them to go away. This stuff gets rid of my outbreaks overnight. A must have for acne prone skin. Works better than any of my acne cream prescriptions.

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

3 years ago

This stuff is a little messy and has a pretty terrible smell, but man does it mean business. A dab on breakout overnight, and if it isn't gone by morning (it frequently is) it's down in size and redness so that it can easily be covered with makeup. The only bummer is that this is a spot treatment, not something for the whole face. Wish I could use this as a preventative, not just a treatment!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGray

from

3 years ago

One I keep coming back to. Treats blemishes overnight. Even nasty ones are significantly improved. Agree the smell sucks but I can handle it due to the results.

About reviewer (484 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0

3 years ago

This is a good product but not a miracle worker. I think it's a good option if you don't have access to acne prescriptions. The thing that about this product for me is that it's kind of a gamble of whether it's going to work or not as on some pimples it does but sometimes it's useless. If you want to try this but don't want to shell out the money then I suggest the Mario Badescu drying lotion as I didn't think the difference between these two warrants the $20 more for the eradikate.

About reviewer (293 reviews)

Age19-24