Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/22/2011

Absolutely gorgeous, goes on really well.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Sep/05/2011

Best chocolate colour of my nail polishes

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

Aug/26/2011

Oh my gosh I just found my first ever "favorite" nails polish!I actually just painted my wall a taupe color and some ended up on my nails and I thought...hmmm I wonder if they make a taupe polish color and sure enough they do!This color looks AMAZING on my nails and I am so impressed with how quickly this dried and how beautifully smooth this applied.I will be heading back to my local …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Jul/21/2011

A great alternative to blacks and browns dries fast and is a good quality polish, gorgeous shade applies smoothly and looks fantastic on short nails on fair neutral skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (500 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

Jul/15/2011

hmmm, i had to apply 3 coats in order to look good and not streaky... took a while to dry... didnt really like the formula and the color didnt really looked good on my skin... i hate polishes that need 3 coats, it looks too thick and takes longer to dry and chips faster... i am a 2 coats type girl

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jun/19/2011

Yumm whoever said "chocolate mousse" was spot on. This is rather similar to OPI's YDKJ but I found that to be a touch too dark on me. A perfect neutral taupe that's more "pretty, edgy" than "pretty edgy."

Formula is fantastic too!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

fromNosage

Jun/06/2011

This is a great classic sophisticated shade that should feature in all nail polish wardrobes. Wonderful nudey chocolate. After all the brights I have been wearing lately this made me feel very sophisticated, like I should be wearing Armani. Not suprised it is a MUA top pick.

Usual great OPI quality. Expensive polishes (I paid just under £10) but you do get 15 ml (to put that in …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

May/18/2011

Over The Taupe is definitely an easy shade to wear and is considered a necessity on a nail collection.

It's a creamy taupe, and doesn't exaggerate cool or warm tones b/c it's a true neutral. I love it for the fall, when I'm a little bit lighter in skin color to wear this.
It's a beautiful color for someone who likes nudes, but wants something different.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (159 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

fromniclyf

May/14/2011

Perfect neutral shade that is a staple in my collection! It's a gorgeous taupe cream and a great alternative if you want a mid toned natural shade. It applied beautifully and wore well. This is definitely one that I could see flattering most skintones because it doesn't pull cool or warm toned .. perfect neutral!

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

May/08/2011

This is a unique shade that is pretty and wearable. Not quite a nude, but somewhat close. A staple for me.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm