Uploaded by mascaraluvin

Reviews

2.0
froms55565

Nov/13/2004

I totally agree with MsiLLneSs' post. I reeeeeally wanted to love this shadow because it has such pretty gold glitter in it. However, as much as I could see it on my hand, on my eyes I saw nothing...nothing. What's even more annoying is that the glitter gets in your eyes so it shines in the light. Too bad.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

Oct/22/2004

very pretty colour, but the gold glitter was quite obvious. neutral/warm colour. i'm a cool ppp, but it looked fine on me. a good base for brown eye looks

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlue

Sep/03/2004

This is the prettiest golden color with a hint of sparkle, that really makes my blue eyes POP! It's subtle enough for day, so I can wear this to school (I'm a HS senior). I pair this with LORAC eyeshadow/liner pencil in midnight sparkle, and NARS l/g in Turkish delight. Love this shadow!! Next I want to buy Night Breed or Night Flight!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesBlue

Sep/01/2004

This and Laura Mercier's Twinkle are my two workhorse brow highlighting shades. They're nude with a bit of sparkle. I didn't buy this expecting a lot of pigment, and that's good, because it's virtually nonexistent. Really gives my eyes a finished, polished look, though.

About reviewer (254 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/10/2004

A lot of the complaints on the pigmentation are justified but:
If you use your finger to apply this, it is much more opaque and very pretty. It makes my grey/green eyes pop. I usually use a brush or an eyeshadow sponge, and they don't work with this shadow at all. I rarely advocate finger use for e/s, but with this one it makes a world of difference. I wouldn't buy this without a …

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesOther

frommar23

Jul/15/2004

I love this eyeshadow, it was the first NARS shadow I ever bought and it will definitely not be the last! The color is great for any skin tone, and the shimmer in it is just perfect, not too much or too little.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily

Jun/21/2004

This shade, made famous by Sex and the City, is a beautiful golden peach that's perfect for day or night. The shimmer is subtle, but enough to really makes eyes "pop." This has become a definite staple for me.

About reviewer (638 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesHazel

Jun/07/2004

This sparkly eyeshadow is perfect for turning daytime makeup into nighttime makeup. The sparkle adds the necessary amount of glitz when you only have a few moments to touch up. I like to use it for layering over boring brown drugstore eyeshadow. For extra pizazz I apply it over the NARS glitter pencil in Danceteria.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

1.0

May/14/2004

Gorgeous in the pan -- and that's about it. It's a beautiful beigey peach with gold shimmer -- but it has below average pigmentation and doesn't stay put. Usually that's a 2 lippie rating, but given it's NARS and pricey, that makes it 1 for me. It isn't even versatile as a sheer wash, b/c usually I want my wash to be "truly" basic and not have sparkles. …Read more

About reviewer (368 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Apr/26/2004

the color is amazing.. i love using pale/peaches/nudes/pinks on my eye lids cuz i use alot of black eye liner and im a ppp.. this is a beautiful nudish peach with lots of micro goldish silver glitter in it.. the only thing is.. once u apply all the glitter flies all over the place.. but overall its a good product but then again nars is a very good makeup brand i love all their products

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair