NARS Cosmetics Night Star

Filtered by skin type : Combination
NARS Cosmetics Night Star

3.7

on 7/11/2006 7:35:00 AM

buied this one tried it only used my finger or fingers to apply it on my eyelids and maybe around my eyes or under my "under" eyecils,lids don't know anymore it's very beautiful, outstanding colour, looks very beautiful suits me very much

on 3/24/2006 9:25:00 PM

I really love this eyeshadow. I tried it at Sephora and it was a must-have! On me, its a pale yellow with gorgeous shimmer...just fabulous. Paired with MAC Eye Kohl in Minted, this is SO freaking pretty on my blue/green/orangey eyes. Even though it is an expensive line, I LOVE NARS, second only to MAC. So its definantely worth it, plus it lasts all day. GORGEY!

on 1/21/2006 6:00:00 PM

i'm surprised at the mediocre reviews for this! i love this eyeshadow! it's a light peach with shimmer, PERFECT for the natural look i love. when i don't want to put on a lot of makeup but i want to look wide eyed and awake i use this! its a bit expensive but a lil goes a long way! and paired with UD PP it stays put all day! i can even use it to tone down other brighter eye shadows or on the inner corners of my eyes to make them pop! its AWESOME!

on 10/24/2005 9:33:00 PM

I got this because I was looking for a lighter shade to open up my eyes. The SA used this over a concealer on my eyes and it was not sparkly as you would think upon seeing for the first time. It is a decent basic beige but you could probably get something similar for a lot less. It doesn't live up to the NARS reputation of great eyeshadows. It works for me because I needed a neutral but I can't say I would buy it again. I use it on the lid, and Stila's Twig in the crease. It makes for a nice neutral everyday look (I'm a NC44). I think it works better over a concealer/foundation than on its own.

on 9/13/2005 3:35:00 PM

beautiful gold sparkles. but like many other reviews say here, it doesn't show up as much as you'd expect. the best thing about this shadow is its packagaing! it's so cute that i wanna carry it everywhere with me (and show off) :) i love shimmers and sparkles so i'll probably use this up by applying it all around my eyes everyday (and on high cheeks), but i won't purchase it again.

on 8/10/2005 11:03:00 AM

I donít know quite what to think about this eye shadow is all about. Itís a faint peach color infused with tiny gold sparkles (not quite chunky enough to be considered glitter). Being the peach is actually a sheer matte that doesnít show up at all on my NC35 skin. I think the powder itself actually doesnít adhere well to my skin, despite me using a base. I suppose this is the ultimate natural eyeshadow color for me, ha ha. I usually just use it in conjunction with my other NARS eyeshadows to help blend them down or give them a dusting of light sparkle. Too bad the sparkle doesnít really last that long. Fortunately I acquired this in a swap, but I will not be re-buying it should I ever run out.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

First let me say that I love Night Star! It is not meant to be worn alone but as a base or over to add the sparkle. I am a GGG/hazel eyes and I wear this often with other eyeshadows in the winter or alone and it just brightens my winter pallor and adds a subtle sparkle to my eyes. It is not really a peach to me but a sheer neutral with a lot of sparkle. I have even bought a back up!

on 7/5/2005 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

My first Nars e/s. Pretty in the pan, really sparkly, but very little pigment! I will not repurchase!

on 7/3/2005 5:49:00 PM

This is a gorgeous sheer light peach with golden sparkles. When on it is subtle, but sexy subtle. It brings out my blue eyes, & I've received many compliments on it.

on 2/3/2005 9:50:00 AM

One of the worst Nars e/s I've tried so far.

I'm a devoted Nars fan and this is a hands-down shadow. The color looks so beautiful in the pan, a soft vainilla with lots of sparkles, which is all I get when I apply it. Nothing more! The color just doesn't show up at all and after a while all the micro glitters is in your cheeks instead of where they should be. Definetly no repurchase