MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
MAC Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

HG concealer for me! i LOVE it, it covers EVERYTHING! my under eye circles, lil blemishes, even tattoos! & its last all day! i recommend this concealer to every1!

i will be buying this over & over!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is the best thing that i have in my make up collection. very small but terrible!! i give compliments whoever made this concealer.. its the best.. covers everything with the right application.. will but purchase over and over

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So! i bought this in NC35, im a NC43-44 mind you lol, for the sole purpose of concealing my DARK as heck under-eye circles... :( ... i use this in conjunction with the Studio Tech foundation, and at first, i thought it looked great? lol then.. like 10 minutes later i realized how OLD and tired it made me look?? this settles horrifically into fine lines, it almost looks like it makes new ones, what??? LOL! and i found it too drying for my eye area. it is GREAT for anywhere and everywhere else on your face lol so what i do now is i layer and build up my foundation underneath my eyes, and then apply this ( with ring finger, it is a cream consistency that works its best when warmed up so swirl your clean finger in there! lol brush made it just sit there and appear drier and cakier than it is) on my top lids, and under eye but wayyyy underneath, far from my lash line and fine lines, and it looks great! jijiji and great over dark spots and pimples!! try this!!! its good you just might have to play with it, and keep it away from your fine lines. :D

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

A new staple for me. I have oily, acne prone skin, and this concealer doesn't clog my pores and does a great job of staying put and covering what needs to be covered. I don't recommend it for under the eyes (maybe just slightly above the cheekbone, but not much higher than that). It's a bit thick and a little drying for that. But elsewhere, it's a perfect fit for my needs. Works great with concealer brushes and with fingers when I'm in a hurry. Love that it's in a convenient pot (and an extra bonus--it's eligible for Back2Mac!). Will definitely repurchase.

on 12/31/2009 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

so everyone says that this concealer covers up everything...ok...no. for me at least. in tierms of colour/pigmentation, it covers up pretty well. but when it comes to blemishes, blackheads, whiteheads, it does not! in fact it emphasis my imperfections. and don't even get me started on trying to blend it out. and it looks dry and cakey on my skin....i have a lot of issues with this concealer. the packaging is also unsanitary. i don't like the finger dipping thing...gross.price? i'm paying for the brand! its not like anyone will know what brand you are wearing when its on your face...all in all, i hate this concealer. would i buy it again? obviously no. i only gave it a 2 because it can hide my darks circles pretty well. but i still prefer select moisture cover.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have combination skin and this concealer wasn't so good for me. The concealer would often rub off easily throughout the day, it isn't long lasting. It's also a bit too creamy for combination and oily skins... maybe it's good for people with dry skin? It's not very opaque either!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i have mixed feelings about the mac studio finish concealer... it's very opaque, which helps to cover up blemishes and dark circles, but it is EXTREMELY drying. it made my skin very flaky, even with a good moisturizer and primer. i wish it would be slightly more creamy, but the consistency is okay. i absolutely hate the packaging because it gets very dirty easily and it's harder to get the product out when it's almost gone. BUT, it was a good cover-up concealer, so i would recommend it to be a blemish concealer, and not to be used for under-eyes. it looks very cakey easily, mostly out in the sunlight, not flourescent light which i thought was very strange. but overall, it was a pretty good product.

on 12/10/2009 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Covers acne scars, freckles and blemishes very well. This is very thick so I actually have to use a concelaler brush to blend it, but i love the coverage it provides.

The only downside is the staying power, it last for maybe 3 to 4 hours then leaves a ring around the area it was applied.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Pros:
-Give great coverage with just one application!
-Doesn't leave skin looking cakey (unless applied wrong)
-Hides under eye circles amazingly!
-can use as an eyeshadow base

cons:
-Creases over time (about 5 hours)
-packaging can sometimes get messy on the rim.
-doesn't really hide my blemishes really well.
-seems a little heavy on blemishes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Okay so, this concealer work wonders for me. I can't tell you how many spots and scars I have to cover on my face. When I use this, it's full coverage, and it stays on all day. It also has high SPF in it which is always good because eventually the sun not hitting those dark spots will eventually even out in your skin. I don't like that it's loaded with oils however. I left it in the car for about 30 minutues and came back and it had a layer of thick oil on the surface. IT was nasty I literally had to get a napkin to wipe. And plus it's small...very small and I know I'll run out of it soon. So yeah. Other than that, I like it alot:-)