November 21, 2014 | 1018 users online

Skincare - Body - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Gel Body Oil

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by SusanRMT

Horrible!!! It doesn't absorb.... at all! I was greasy all day long. Worst of all, it caused a rash! A horrible, itchy, bumpy red rash!!! I'm returning this immediately and will go back to using St. Ives body lotion.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

One word to sum this up. BACNE. What the hell is this? Oh my god, I never had the pleasure of experiencing such a great disaster like bacne. At first, I really liked this body oil. I have very dry skin on my body. I love how silky and radiant this gel made my skin. I also love the sweet smell. A week ago, I was at the gym and noticed a few big red pimples on my left shoulder. Big angry red ones. I never got pimples on my arms before. A few days after that, I got a big ol' angry one between my breasts. So, one day after taking a shower, I got a glimpse of my back and oh my word. I had about 15 big angry red pimples all over. I was horrified. The only new thing I changed in my routine was this body oil. Now, I have to use a acne bodywash and I've been applying tea tree oil to my wounds. NEVER AGAIN

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by FrettyPace

It started out great and then.........the rash! I have dry skin and with winter coming I thought this would be a great alternative since I still feel dry after applying lotion. I started using this right after the shower and would apply right before I toweled off. The smell was okay and the first couple of days were good. A little greasy but nothing that I couldn't handle. On the fourth day though was when it happened. I woke up with little bumps everywhere! My rib cage, back and legs seem to be where the most bumps came out but they are everywhere and the itch is beyond crazy. They even started to feel hot in some areas. I stopped using this about a week ago now and they are barely starting to go away but the itching is still there. Spare yourself the hours of scratching and don't waste your money on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My holy grail moisturizer, along with Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Gel. I have super dry skin and this is the only thing I've found that truly keeps it hydrated, soft and smooth. You have to use sparingly or your body will be a giant oil slick, but if you use just the right amount your skin will look toned and glowy all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this. Chances are the people who say this is greasy are overusing it. You only need about the size of a pencil top eraser to cover your entire upper body. The smell is amazing and lasts for hours. It moisturizes very well and makes your skin glow! I just tried this out for the first time Saturday and it left me moisturized for two days!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. It is the best smelling cocoa butter product I've ever tried. I like this to keep my skin smooth, moisturized and it helps with the relief of itching and bruises. It is a bit heavy and greasy (my fiance thinks so) but I could care less because I know the benefits for my skin. I mix it with lotion for work and it helps as the air conditioning could really dry out the skin. I've seen an improvement in my skin's texture and complexion and these are the results one should expect from the use of cocoa butter.

Tip - use when your skin is still wet from a shower, it will apply like a dream. Since I've 1st bought this, I've continued to purchase this. A bottle lasts 6-8 weeks if you shower twice daily. Definite HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really like the smooth, softness of this oil... It is too oily to use alone so I just use a dab of it with my everyday lotion and off i go

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by FlatShoesLover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It makes skin greasy and shiny (it's like slathering baby oil on my body). Smells awful too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Marisela99

I love this body gel oil. It did not make me break out been using it for a week. Leaves my skin very soft long term not just for the first hrs like a lot of other creams.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Eggghhh I really don't like this at all. I thought since it was a gel it would sink it to my skin better, but it just sits there for hours and makes me all greasy and shiny (my fiance commented when I had it on, "ewww you're all greasy!) I have only been using for a few days, but I'm concerned that it may be breaking my chest out as well. I am not a fan of the smell... it's a thick sweet smell that makes me think of chocolate frosting (I hate food scented personal products!), but maybe that floats your boat. It's not obscenely expensive, but it's certainly not cheap compared to most drugstore moisturizers. Would never purchase again... maybe I'll save it for beach vacation use or something.