August 21, 2014 | 1489 users online

Skincare - Body - Booths - Original Bath and Body Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by echiba

I rarely buy products twice, but this is definitely a keeper and re-buy. Where do I start about how awesome this is? It's a great price, for about $5-6 you get 16oz of product. The flip top is easy to use, and it's made of sunflower seed, jojoba seed, and evening primrose oils - no petroleum! The smell is soft, warm, and not too strong. It feels great in a bath, but I love to use it in the shower right before I get out. Some of the excess washes off this way, and I don't feel greasy, just soft and moisturized. My skin feels great when I use this, and I don't need to use lotion afterwards. Highly recommend this, because it has everything I want in a body oil - value for the price, non-greasy feel, soft scent, and a mostly natural ingredient list. Buy it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by PattyTheK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A very good product. I used Neutrogena's oil for years, and have tried Avon's different oils as well.

What I like most about this oil, is that it blends very well and your body is NOT oily/slick after applying it! Plus, you get a lot of product - what a bonus!

The smell is pleasant - not flowery nor chemical-like, just a pleasant scent that will go with most anything.

**** UPDATE 8/15/12

After a while I noticed I started breaking out in bumps on my legs. They went away after a couple of days. I'm pretty sure this caused it. Dropped it from a 4 lippie to a 3 lippie overall rating due to this. I will try this again in the fall/winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by snake_hips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this at Ulta to help with the winter dryness I get from the lack of moisture in the air combined with my heating system, which also dries my skin out terribly. I am totally IN LOVE. This has a light vanilla musk scent that is so relaxing and just divine. It's a very light fragrance that does not clash with my of my perfumes. The oil is very lightweight and yet very moisturizing at the same time. I used it today after shaving my legs, on damp skin, then blotted myself dry with a towel and my skin is so soft and moist but NOT greasy. At this price and for this experience, I think this just became a staple for me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

You get a lot for your buck with this stuff. It has a very pleasant scent which I cannot describe but it's oh so nice. This stuff leaves your skin soft and with a nice sheen. This stuff really helps with the nasty dry skin, i get in the winter. This is the only oil I really use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by marynooreviewsonly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never let myself run out of this product. It's perfect for summer when it's too hot to wear fragrance. The scent is light, clean and not at all overpowering.

I put it on right after the shower and let it absorb for about 30 minutes before i get dressed. It gives my skin a nice glow and is so pretty. It's my favorite thing post-shower after a day in the sun at the pool.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by cocoreena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was in Rite Aid the other day and this product just kept calling my name. I was a little hesitant because I tried a Booths product before (can't remember which, but know it was a lotion) and hated it. After reading the ingredients, I determined that it wouldn't kill me to give it a try because it was only $4.99 for a huge bottle. I've been using it on my disgustingly dry skin and it is a marvelous product. My skin stays hydrated all day and the smell is delicious...not strong, just perfect. I'm hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 11:32:00 AM More reviews by missmanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this body oil <3 been using it for years in the winter to protect my skin in ways lotion just can't! i apply it after a shower while my skin is still wet, then pat dry. my skin is left soft, NOT greasy, and smelling wonderful (haven't used it in the bath yet but baths are very rare for me). i've heard bad things about mineral/baby oil cuz it's a petroleum product but this is made of a bunch of veg/fruit oils so i have no worries. baby oil is probably not so bad but smelling like a baby is NOT sexy ;). tip: because this is a natural product, you should check that the bottle is sealed properly and there's no bad smell; i bought a rancid bottle from rite aid once, yuck! the seal was broken but that's rite aid's fault, i bought another bottle from drugstore.com that was perfect. this is one of my Holy Grail products that won't soon be replaced; it's natural, smells great and cheaper than Neutrogena (which i hear can make u smell like Chinese cold noddles :P)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 10:35:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

Love it! Put into spray bottle and use prior to towelling off after shower - lovely, light fragrance, skin nicely moisturized, inexpensive at Ulta!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by HappieMix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I reside in an arid area and so no matter what my skin seems to get incredibly dry even if i shower with cold water and follow up with lotion. I've tried their volcanic ash mask and absolutely loved it so decided to try this on the fly and what can i say...

LOVEE.. after the shower i smooth this on while my skin is still damp and it leaves it incredibly moisturized without being greasy. The scent is refreshing and although I dont quite notice it my husband immediately commented on how good i smell which is a miracle because he hardly notices anything lol. definitely will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by zachchrismom76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am falling in love with this whole line! I grabbed this at Ulta on a whim, and am so glad I did. I used about a half a capful in a bath, and was more than enough. My skin felt like silk when I got out, and lasted all day. Even my husband commented on how soft my skin was, and said I smelled great. It has a very nice sunflower-y smell to it, not overly floral, very nice. Can't beat the price, I paid about $7 for it and it is a big bottle that should last a while. I love the simple, slightly retro packaging this company has, and the ingredients are natural to boot. Will def. be buying this over and over.