October 24, 2014 | 1749 users online

Treatments - Beauticontrol - Show of Hands Cuticle Salve

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2005 1:07:00 PM More reviews by styrch

I love this. It's the best thing I've bought for my cuticles. I like to use it before bed and when doing my nails. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 11:01:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product - the fragrance and texture are all PERFECT - plus it really works.

Only one complaint - the tin it is packaged in does not seal tightly - after multiple openings and closings mine got looser. The air that was introduced to the product caused it to dry out before I could finish the generous amount.

I love it still, though and HIGHLY recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 8:07:00 AM More reviews by ultimagrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best cuticle salve I have EVER used. It's the most moisturizing, least greasy one that I've tried. I have artificial nails which, for some reason, is hard on my cuticles. They are usually pretty dry. This stuff moisturizes and softens like crazy and makes my fingers look awesome. It's very easy to use and moderately priced at around $12 for a large tin. You just put your finger in, scoop out a little and then massage it in to your cuticles. Has a lovely scent too! Will be repurchasing.