Witchcraft Nail Hardener

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Haha okay, this stuff litterally looked like magic in a bottle when i saw it with all its weird packaging and what not, not to mention the sales associate raved about it, so i was like hey maybe this will work on my peeling thin nails. But thin coat thick coat, didnt matter this stuff peeled within hours. So for some reason i thought it'd be a cool top coat, but nope made little bubbles under the surface and peeled it all away eventually. Idk im really liking the sally hansen one and im pretty sure its cheaper, and more shiny which is nice

Compared to other products in terms of what I'm paying for what I'm getting I am very pleased with this product! My mom used it back when I was little to grow out her nails, and now I'm following in her footsteps! I have very weak nails that flip and peel easily, but this hardener as truly changed that!

First impressions:

Pros:
- Doesn't peel like many other treatments
- when applied, nails feel less likely to tear or break
- nail surface is glossy and smooth when applied
- made in canada

Cons:
- smell may bother some
- contains formaldehyde, carcinogen, may be breathed in

My mom swears by this product, but if I'm quite frank, I don't really see what's so amazing about it. It doesn't really thicken my paper thin nails. The nail polish thickens in a short time as well. Not the greatest product. But it still is a nice clear coat.

My mom may be buying me this again today, so I think I'll give it another chance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Bought for $8.88 at Walmart. I probably won't buy it again because it should be cheaper.
It doesn't make your nails that hard. Mine still bend after 1 coat and after a few coats. It stays on and its shiny, but that's about it. I'll give it a while longer, but I so far don't think its great, just an average nail gloss. It smells very strong.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

WORKS!
I have the worst nails ever. They are terribly thin. They bend, peel and break. I can never grow them longer than my finger tip because as soon as they get that long they bend and break off.
So I found this on MUA and bought it at walmart, and it's amazing. I have tried so many things and let me tell you, give this stuff a few weeks and your nails will be a lot harder. I can't even bend mine anymore.
I use it under my nail polish as a base coat too.
Just follow the directions and I promise your nails will be better!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It works! Relatively cheap, too. The cap on the bottle is a little crappy, though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the only thing I use that managed to grow my nails. It makes them super hard and resistant to breakage. I would give this 5 stars, execpt for two things - it turns the nails yellow over time, and it causes a bit of peelilng. If they could fix those things, this product would be perfect. But still, the best I've tried.

This is so far the best nail hardener I have used. My nails are often very soft/bendable and they peel at the top. Witchcraft products have been the most effective brand I have tried so far, and I use this product regularly. My only complaint is that if left on too long, it begins to peel off in a way that I feel might be damaging to nails, so a weekly application or safe polish removal is necessary to see results so you don't undo the benefits of the treatment.

Makes nail polish to stay for a week without chipping

Popular Treatments