August 29, 2014 | 1309 users online

Treatments - Witchcraft Nail Hardener

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Lovespice

My mom swears by this product, but if I'm quite frank, I don't really see what's so amazing about it. It doesn't really thicken my paper thin nails. The nail polish thickens in a short time as well. Not the greatest product. But it still is a nice clear coat.

My mom may be buying me this again today, so I think I'll give it another chance.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Avalonna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought for $8.88 at Walmart. I probably won't buy it again because it should be cheaper.
It doesn't make your nails that hard. Mine still bend after 1 coat and after a few coats. It stays on and its shiny, but that's about it. I'll give it a while longer, but I so far don't think its great, just an average nail gloss. It smells very strong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by akneil

WORKS!
I have the worst nails ever. They are terribly thin. They bend, peel and break. I can never grow them longer than my finger tip because as soon as they get that long they bend and break off.
So I found this on MUA and bought it at walmart, and it's amazing. I have tried so many things and let me tell you, give this stuff a few weeks and your nails will be a lot harder. I can't even bend mine anymore.
I use it under my nail polish as a base coat too.
Just follow the directions and I promise your nails will be better!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It works! Relatively cheap, too. The cap on the bottle is a little crappy, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only thing I use that managed to grow my nails. It makes them super hard and resistant to breakage. I would give this 5 stars, execpt for two things - it turns the nails yellow over time, and it causes a bit of peelilng. If they could fix those things, this product would be perfect. But still, the best I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by alanza

This is so far the best nail hardener I have used. My nails are often very soft/bendable and they peel at the top. Witchcraft products have been the most effective brand I have tried so far, and I use this product regularly. My only complaint is that if left on too long, it begins to peel off in a way that I feel might be damaging to nails, so a weekly application or safe polish removal is necessary to see results so you don't undo the benefits of the treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by TanyaHm

Makes nail polish to stay for a week without chipping

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by dmchee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Wal-mart for $9CAD (10mL) and wow, no regrets! It glides on and levels out like a pro. Even when I get lazy and start applying super-thick layers, it doesn't bubble or pool. It applies clear, unlike it's worthy competitor "Seche Rebuild" which has a "milky" appearance. It has a strong smell but it dries fast so the odor doesn't linger. Instructions say to reapply twice a week so I don't bother applying polish on top (although I don't see why you couldn't because it forms such a smooth base). My nails are rough and dry from months of filing off gel nails but my nails definitely feel more rigid and stronger and will soon make a full recovery thanks to Witchcraft! [EDIT] Oh. My. God. I have to say it again: "this stuff is amazing". My second week of using this product and my nails seem...back to normal!! I no longer see signs of filing and scraping! My nails are starting to grow past my fingertips but they seem solid enough to withstand bending!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by vanna98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Now i know why they call their line of products witch craft,its litterly like magic my nails felt stronger after one day of use im incredibly glad i bought this product. Here in canada its hard to find products this great! I've bought every nail hardener,stengthener and growth treatment none works as great as this.Ever since i was little my mom told me to buy this i would never listen so i gave it a try and now im so excited i ever did. I strongly recommend anyone with splitting,cracking,weak nails to buy this cause' you will achieve "Rock Hard" nails!!! its been two weeks and my nails are long and strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by msbailie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

O.M.G.
I have used pretty much every nail treatment out there to try and get my brittle, peeling nails to grow. I know that Witchcraft has been out there for a million years, and that if it weren't any good, it wouldn't have been, but for some reason I hadn't bought it before.
Boy, am I kicking my own ass now. I've been using it for just over a week and holy guacamole. My nails are unrecognizable. They're stronger, the peeling is reduced by an incredible amount, and they're growing really fast. When I first started using it, one nail had broken right off, and now it's just over 1mm long - may not sound like much, but it's the nail that peeled and broke the most, so I'm impressed!
I don't like the fact that the formula contains formaldehyde, but I am vain enough to want beautiful nails, so I'm going to keep using it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No