Orly Cuticle Care Complex

3.5

on 3/29/2014 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a run-of-th- mill oil. It adds shine and immediate relief to dry cuticles but no lasting effect. I actually find after 2 minutes my cuticles feel drier than before.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This product is a bit so-so for me. Yes it is moisturising and the smell is alright, however, it is quite watery and is no where near as good as CND's Solar Oil.

This is the most moisturizing, healing, softening cuticle cream I have ever used. I used to have cuticles that were always dry and peeling. I picked at them because they were always tearing and rough. Now my cuticles are totally different! I am using this every night. I would highly reccommend this product to anyone wanting softer prettier cuticles.

on 12/15/2004 10:53:00 PM

As with all the new Orly polish bottles, I LOVE the new gripper cap!! This is a very nice cuticle oil. It feels a little different than thick "normal" thicker versions out there too, but great nonetheless. A tiny bit goes a long way, so this oil will last awhile too, big bonus since I really enjoy cuticle oils and have a few of them. Goes on with a brush and has an unusual scent, I'm really growing to like that it's different than the normal super fruity stuff.

on 11/14/2002 5:34:00 PM

A nice nail and cuticle moisturizer. It's an oily complex (mostly grape seed oil) but doesn't have a greasy feel once you massage it into your cuticles. Comes in a convenient dropper bottle, and really does moisturize your cuticles. I like this better than even Burt's Bees. It's way more convenient to use, and, even though it doesn't have the yummy lemon scent of Burt's, I think it does more for your cuticles.

Popular Treatments