December 22, 2014 | 1547 users online

Treatments - Orly - Cuticle Care Complex

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a run-of-th- mill oil. It adds shine and immediate relief to dry cuticles but no lasting effect. I actually find after 2 minutes my cuticles feel drier than before.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This product is a bit so-so for me. Yes it is moisturising and the smell is alright, however, it is quite watery and is no where near as good as CND's Solar Oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2007 2:16:00 PM More reviews by anotherblonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most moisturizing, healing, softening cuticle cream I have ever used. I used to have cuticles that were always dry and peeling. I picked at them because they were always tearing and rough. Now my cuticles are totally different! I am using this every night. I would highly reccommend this product to anyone wanting softer prettier cuticles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2004 10:53:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As with all the new Orly polish bottles, I LOVE the new gripper cap!! This is a very nice cuticle oil. It feels a little different than thick "normal" thicker versions out there too, but great nonetheless. A tiny bit goes a long way, so this oil will last awhile too, big bonus since I really enjoy cuticle oils and have a few of them. Goes on with a brush and has an unusual scent, I'm really growing to like that it's different than the normal super fruity stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A nice nail and cuticle moisturizer. It's an oily complex (mostly grape seed oil) but doesn't have a greasy feel once you massage it into your cuticles. Comes in a convenient dropper bottle, and really does moisturize your cuticles. I like this better than even Burt's Bees. It's way more convenient to use, and, even though it doesn't have the yummy lemon scent of Burt's, I think it does more for your cuticles.