April 19, 2014 | 1810 users online

Skincare - Body - Garnier - Ultimate Beauty Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Malika1380

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this oil the pink one smells like coco chanel mademoiselle exactly and that's one of my favourite smells, all round lovely oil, I would just complain about packaging tho it can get very slippery and then make it a little awkward to spray anymore out of the bottle, a pour dispenser would have been better but that's personal preference as a lot of people seem to be ok with it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by EternalBeauty786

Im in LOVE with this, i've actually ordered 10 more. I love the smell so much, it is like heaven on earth for me. I love beautiful scents and this for me is the reason why im so in love with it. It absorbs in to my skin wonderfully, i even use it on my face, it gives me a real glow, without looking oily, infact i have used many more moisturisers that are more oily than this oil. Overall i love it, leaves skin feeling softer, and feels wonderful to touch.. The smell im in love with just cant be without it seriously. The bottle can be very awkward to hold, but its not that difficult, for me, i dont mind it. I love it an have ordered 10 :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was bought this as a gift as I usually hate body oils, they always take hours to dry in and don't moisturize any better than a lotion.
I was pleasantly suprised by this oil. The scent is gorgeous, dries in fairly quickly and does moisturize however I don't think this is as good as what it leads you to believe! I personally will not repurchase as I still think body oils are a waste of time. If you want a great multi purpose oil, I recommend Bio Oil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by danai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this oil on a whim, and honestly the main reason was its absolutely delicious smell. It has this divine, subtle, creamy scent that I just can't get enough of. Unfortunately, while it doesn't suck by any means, the scent is its best quality by far.
The texture is pretty pleasant, it feels light and not really oily, at least compared to other dry oils I have tried. I find that you have to be careful with the quantity because if you use too much on one spot it will literally just sit there for hours. In order for it to be absorbed properly, less is definitely more.
Furthermore, this oil does moisturize. Not better that a 4 euro lotion would though, and that's a problem since it's 8 euros where I live. And my biggest problem with it is the fact that on oilier areas of my body (top part of my arms, specifically), the scent turns rancid after a little while. I'm not totally blaming the product for this, because I've had the same thing happen with a couple of other oils and body creams, so maybe some specific ingredient it contains doesn't work with my natural oil chemistry. Yet it's still a bit of a bummer.
To sum things up, this smells wonderful and feels nice and luxurious. It's not more effective than your average moisturizer though, and it doesn't help that it's really expensive on top of that. I use it, I enjoy it, but if I could go back in time, I wouldn't have purchased it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

This was not a good product for me, at all. I'm guessing that this is a recent addition to the Garnier body line and with ingredients such as argan oil, macadamia oil, almond oil and rose oil I was excpecting great things from this so called 'skin perfector'. However it was definitely not the case, in fact, it was the exact opposite. I liked the idea of the speed of it all, rather than some thick moisturiser that takes ages to settle in this is an oil that is intended to be both weightless and non-transferable onto your clothes. So I spritzed a fair amount all over, expecting it to be as it says on the bottle, 'weightless'. However this is a complete lie! It is both sticky and greasy and even after I began rubbing it in it took ages to sink in. Even after all the faffing with it I felt absolutely no difference in the condition of my skin. It did nothing for my eczema or dryness and was overall, deeply disappointing. I wasn't expecting miracles from a simple drugstore beauty oil, but something a little better than the nothing it gave me. Especially with such amazing ingredients!