Artdeco Fixing Powder

4.5

TALC, ZINC STEARATE, KAOLIN, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE, HYDROXYLATED LANOLIN, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, ISOPRPPYL LANOLATE, LANOLIN ALCOHOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)

on 5/25/2015 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really good power. I use it on its own and not as a setting powder. It gives light coverage and doesn't oxidise, so it stays true to colour. I find that it controls shine somewhat, but it could do better in that department. There's a lot if it, which makes it good value for money, so I will continue using it and buying it until I find a powder that is HG.

on 4/21/2013 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Artdeco Fixing Powder is for rub- and waterproof foundation and camouflage. The packaging is smart and nice, it contains a puff as well - which I personally like really much. The powder is translucent, blends well with my fair skin tone as well and stays in place throughout the day. It gives a soft, groomed complexion and fights shine incredibly well. It is a totally trustworthy face powder, I recommend!