July 30, 2014 | 1988 users online

Treatments - Be Natural - Cuticle Eliminator

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My first ever cuticle remover, and it works wonderfully. Its packaging is very convenient and fuss-free as it has dropper tip so you can easily apply it to your nail beds. Like the previous reviewer said, it's odor less so you don't have to worry about stinky fumes. I usually let the formula sink in for about a minute or so, and then use a stone cuticle pusher to slough all cuticles and dead cells. It leaves my nails feeling very clean and tidy! Only issue though - it sometimes turns my nails yellow and I'm not sure if that's standard for cuticle removers or not. I don't really mind it though because the yellow stains come off with some nail polish remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: I like that there is almost no odor. I hate cuticle removers that smell like a strong chemical. Doesn't sting at all. Works well. Works very well. Good price for the size. I like that it has a built-in dropper, so I can apply this easily and neatly.

CONS: None that I can see, except that I have to buy this from places like Sally Beauty cause my Walmart/grocery stores don't carry it.

ALTERNATES: Sally Hansen has one that I can get in the grocery store, but lots comes out at once out of the tube.

APPLICATION TIPS: I put this on and let it sit a minute and then use the Beauty Secrets Cuticle Pusher & Remover and then rinse it off.