November 24, 2014 | 1789 users online

Treatments - California Mango - Mango Magic Cuticle Treatment Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by isleofesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've never really cared for my nails and have chewed them my entire life. Out of the blue I quit chewing them cold turkey and decided to do manicures and keep them healthy. I went to sallys for some supplies and came across this oil. I loved the little leaf in the bottle and thought it was charming. I love this oil for my cuticles, it keeps them moisturized and they dont peel or crack.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by april1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Living in SoCal I seem to find this everywhere I look, but somehow avoided it's greatness until a fellow surfer recommended the line for my feet - the oil and the balm. For the past few years I've become a certified hoarder of this stuff.

it's inexpensive and easy to find. It smells delish and probably what you wanted to hear most of all: it freaking works. I have the larger squeeze bottle by my bed and for refills, and I carry the little glass screw bottle with the applicator in my purse (and one in my surf bag).

I'm not really into "nails" so to speak (meaning my nails are always clipped short and pretty much the only polish I ever wear is a neutral pink or sand color from an eco-friendly line), but that doesn't mean I want them to look raggedy. I find that surfing and obsessively washing my hands (thanks to my dentist mother). I paint it on nails about three times a day, or more if I'm surfing. It keeps my nailbeds looking soft and polished and un-crackhead-like.

So, given this information, I doubt I'll stop buying this anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by makeup9111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I paid $10 for a 1oz bottle with a dropper on the top @ Sally's. I use a drop per nail, rub it in all around the cuticule and on the tips of my fingers.
It takes about 10 min to fully sink in, but once it does there's no oily residue and everything is so soft and soothed.
I love it, I'll use this every night, I have really raggedy cuticles and have tried other oils, but this is the best one I've tried, I got great results after the 1st use and can imagine how much better my manicures will look with continued use!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by FettiBeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the very small bottle from Sallys and honestly I picked this oil up randomly. I'd never heard anything about the brand,but I was pleasantly surprised. I dont have terrible cuticles any more but this oil helps keep my nails and fingertips moisturised. The scent is heavenly, and tiny leaf in the bottle is adorable. I totally plan on buying this again, only in a bigger bottle next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used a large bottle of this and loved everything about it! The scent is yummy and this oil does a world of good for my horribly dry cuticles and hands. For those who dislike the teensy little bottle with the brush, save an empty oil bottle from another brand. I recycled my Avoplex bottle from OPI and then refill it from the Mango dropper bottle. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Love the smell. Works well to condition cuticles. I prefer the packagin that comes with a brush.

CONS: Don't have any, except that I can't get this at a grocery store and have to get it at places like Sally Beauty.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by telee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

So, basically...this stuff is heaven -- I want to drink it with a shot of rum on a beach somewhere, it smells that good. Did I mention the cute little leaf in the bottle? Seriously, it'll charm your pants off. I've been using this product for around 2 years now and I absolutely love it. I paid a single dollar for it, due to Sally's having a sale, and STILL have at least half of my tiny bottle left (so if anyone is concerned about spending 4-ish dollars on a miniscule bottle, I can assure you it will last quite awhile)! It has greatly improved my fingertips, making them soft and nourished looking. I only use this once a week before I repaint my nails, and I can always tells the difference if I skip a week because my skin will look dry and unspectacular in comparison. I can only imagine how wonderful they'd be if I used it more frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by cocofern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I started experiencing severe peeling and dry cuticles in the past couple of months. The fact that I love to pick at them till they bleed wasn't helping, so I decided to try a cuticle oil that would hopefully help with the problem. Since I shop at Sally's a lot I noticed that this product gets good reviews so I bought it.
It comes in a small bottle with a brush applicator (like nail polish). I adore the fragrance. It smells like a really sweet mango. I applied it to my cuticles only twice so far (in 1 week) and have noticed a vast improvement in my cuticles. One spot in particular that was really bad healed within a couple of days. My cuticles look so much better due to moisture and I love that this product is not greasy at all. You only need to apply a little bit. I am glad that I decided to try something because it actually works. Good product and I probably will repurchase though even such a small bottle will last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

This is my new favorite cuticle oil. It smells pleasant (smells like the mango mend if you've tried that), but I really love the way it works. It's hard to describe, but It absorbs in easily and it just feels like it's made of natural ingredients that your skin just loves and wants to soak up. It doesn't sit on top of your skin or require a lot of rubbing. I just use one drop per foot or hand and spread it around, rubbing a little and I get perfectly moisturized cuticles. I prefer this over the mango mend (however, also a good product) since the oil seems to soak in better. I bought this in the 1oz dropper bottle, but it also comes in 0.25oz with a brush applicator. I will repurchase when I run out (which will probably take me a while). Found at Sally's about $9 of the 1oz bottle or about $3.50 for the smaller 0.25oz size.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 9:59:00 PM More reviews by ejpg9700

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this product! Does amazing job on my nails and cuticles and the smell is outstanding!