California Mango - Mango Magic Cuticle Treatment Oil

on 2/10/2015 8:55:00 AM

Lovvvvvvvvve!!!! Love the smell, and really moisturizes my cuticles 💅

on 1/29/2015 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is awesome! It makes my cuticles really soft and isn't too greasy for an oil. Absorbs very quickly! It smells soooo good and the leaf in the bottle is adorable. I just love it. What I do like about the packaging is that it is hygienic since it is a dropper. What I don't like about the package is that it's extremely messy. When I use one drop, the oil just gets all over the dropper. I always have to wipe the dropper on my hand to clean the extra oil spillage. But other than that, the product itself is amazing. I honestly only need one drop of this cuticle oil for all my cuticles. It will last me a long time :)

on 10/22/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've never really cared for my nails and have chewed them my entire life. Out of the blue I quit chewing them cold turkey and decided to do manicures and keep them healthy. I went to sallys for some supplies and came across this oil. I loved the little leaf in the bottle and thought it was charming. I love this oil for my cuticles, it keeps them moisturized and they dont peel or crack.

on 8/13/2014 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Living in SoCal I seem to find this everywhere I look, but somehow avoided it's greatness until a fellow surfer recommended the line for my feet - the oil and the balm. For the past few years I've become a certified hoarder of this stuff.

it's inexpensive and easy to find. It smells delish and probably what you wanted to hear most of all: it freaking works. I have the larger squeeze bottle by my bed and for refills, and I carry the little glass screw bottle with the applicator in my purse (and one in my surf bag).

I'm not really into "nails" so to speak (meaning my nails are always clipped short and pretty much the only polish I ever wear is a neutral pink or sand color from an eco-friendly line), but that doesn't mean I want them to look raggedy. I find that surfing and obsessively washing my hands (thanks to my dentist mother). I paint it on nails about three times a day, or more if I'm surfing. It keeps my nailbeds looking soft and polished and un-crackhead-like.

So, given this information, I doubt I'll stop buying this anytime soon.

on 2/23/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I paid $10 for a 1oz bottle with a dropper on the top @ Sally's. I use a drop per nail, rub it in all around the cuticule and on the tips of my fingers.
It takes about 10 min to fully sink in, but once it does there's no oily residue and everything is so soft and soothed.
I love it, I'll use this every night, I have really raggedy cuticles and have tried other oils, but this is the best one I've tried, I got great results after the 1st use and can imagine how much better my manicures will look with continued use!

on 11/14/2013 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have the very small bottle from Sallys and honestly I picked this oil up randomly. I'd never heard anything about the brand,but I was pleasantly surprised. I dont have terrible cuticles any more but this oil helps keep my nails and fingertips moisturised. The scent is heavenly, and tiny leaf in the bottle is adorable. I totally plan on buying this again, only in a bigger bottle next time.

on 6/1/2013 4:40:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I used a large bottle of this and loved everything about it! The scent is yummy and this oil does a world of good for my horribly dry cuticles and hands. For those who dislike the teensy little bottle with the brush, save an empty oil bottle from another brand. I recycled my Avoplex bottle from OPI and then refill it from the Mango dropper bottle. LOVE!

on 3/10/2013 10:30:00 PM

PROS: Love the smell. Works well to condition cuticles. I prefer the packagin that comes with a brush.

CONS: Don't have any, except that I can't get this at a grocery store and have to get it at places like Sally Beauty.

on 4/22/2012 6:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So, basically...this stuff is heaven -- I want to drink it with a shot of rum on a beach somewhere, it smells that good. Did I mention the cute little leaf in the bottle? Seriously, it'll charm your pants off. I've been using this product for around 2 years now and I absolutely love it. I paid a single dollar for it, due to Sally's having a sale, and STILL have at least half of my tiny bottle left (so if anyone is concerned about spending 4-ish dollars on a miniscule bottle, I can assure you it will last quite awhile)! It has greatly improved my fingertips, making them soft and nourished looking. I only use this once a week before I repaint my nails, and I can always tells the difference if I skip a week because my skin will look dry and unspectacular in comparison. I can only imagine how wonderful they'd be if I used it more frequently.

on 11/2/2011 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I started experiencing severe peeling and dry cuticles in the past couple of months. The fact that I love to pick at them till they bleed wasn't helping, so I decided to try a cuticle oil that would hopefully help with the problem. Since I shop at Sally's a lot I noticed that this product gets good reviews so I bought it.
It comes in a small bottle with a brush applicator (like nail polish). I adore the fragrance. It smells like a really sweet mango. I applied it to my cuticles only twice so far (in 1 week) and have noticed a vast improvement in my cuticles. One spot in particular that was really bad healed within a couple of days. My cuticles look so much better due to moisture and I love that this product is not greasy at all. You only need to apply a little bit. I am glad that I decided to try something because it actually works. Good product and I probably will repurchase though even such a small bottle will last a long time.

Popular Treatments