July 25, 2014 | 1238 users online

Treatments - Seacret - Cuticle Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by silvia624

So yes, I will give any Seacret product rave reviews. Why? Because every single product they make over delivers on what it promises. Period. Good quality products, amazing company. And yes, I DO work for them, but not til after being a customer for quite some time and then discovering they were moving from the kiosk environment to relationship marketing. What did this do? Be able to pass on the savings of having a kiosk in the mall to providing an amazing opportunity to agents, and provide the product at a much cheaper price than the kiosk was selling them for. I at first signed up to get the products at cost, and then found myself just naturally sharing the products, seeing people look and feel better about themselves after they had found relief for their eczema, rosacea, acne, wrinkles, you name it, there is something for it. The emails/texts I get of gratitude from how happy they are with products are fulfilling, and I am also able to provide opportunity for anyone who has a desire to do something different. It's a win win for me, and everyone I have come across that I have shared the products with. It's a breath of fresh air to actually get delivered what is promised. Please feel free to ask me any questions, or even send me your reviews. Love hearing them.... :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Jopper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received the nail kit about 3 years ago as a Christmas present. I honestly did not think much of it at the time. I ended up throwing out the cream that came with the pack. But I added the cuticle oil to my manicure set and have been using it the past year or so. It works really well I have to say. I wish I were more religious about keeping my hands looking nice, but I'm so lazy. I think if I used this oil more often my cuticles would look good all the time, not just when I do a manicure. Also, the buffer works amazing. Same as another review commented.....it lasts forever and looks like you went for a mani. Nice shiny nails without the polish!
I think I'd buy this again, but most definitely not at a kiosk....pushy sales people send me running in the opposite direction (like those hair straightner people!).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by cypoole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cuticle oil is a lot nicer than the drugstore kind, though it costs a lot more. Even so I really liked this product and the other Seacret products like their lotion and magnetic mud mask, although I have to say a lot of people are complaining about the Kiosks being pushy and not fun. There is a better way to get these products through their sellers, catalogs or online. You buy them just like you would Mary Kay or Avon from people who sign up. You can get much cheaper prices buying from these people as a preferred customer or if you sell the products yourself. I just buy them from my friend www.seacretdirect.com/jurybyrd and he tells me how to get the cheapest price without being pushy or forcing me to buy a kit for $60 when I only want one product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by SamIAm2197

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I noticed a previous review saying that some of the reviews are written by the company. I assure you I am NOT from the company.

I first purchased this from a salesperson at the mall who I felt bad for. (You know the ones who ask you if you want to try a sample of some new cream every time you walk by them?) Anyways, I felt bad this guy had to do this all day, so my friend and I both agreed to try a sample out of pity.

This guy was really pushy, and I ended up at this booth thing for a good twenty minutes and in the end purchased a 60 dollar kit that included this oil, lotion and a nail filer and buffer. I actually really liked it! The cuticle oil has a nice pleasant smell to it and really strengthened my nails. My nails look much better after using this for one or two nights.

When my first kit was all used up I bought a second from Amazon and will continue to do so until it stops working for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Rarukaye

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this, as part of a kit, from a pushy mall kiosk salesperson about eight years ago for $25. Though my purchasing experience was uncomfortable, I have thoroughly enjoyed using the products - especially the cuticle oil. I forgot about the oil for a few years and noticed that I was always getting painful hangnails so started using nightly. I haven't had a problem since then. But I'm about to run out. I really like the dispenser - it has a durable plastic tip and, depending on the degree that you tilt the bottle, the oil will come out quickly or slowly.I discovered online now, the oil is - I think - $45 for one fluid ounce. I'm thinking that I can find a combination of the same oils for much less but I'm not so sure about the dispenser.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by heykayjay

DO NOT trust the positive reviews on this product; they are written by the company. For the price charged for a nail kit (anywhere from $25 to $90 based on your negotiating skills) you could get 3x the exact same products from the drugstore.

Salespeople are trained to be pushy, use psychological tactics to pressure you into purchase (samples, making you 'try' a product, telling males how much the women in their lives would love the product) and will charge you as much as they think they can get away with.

The products themselves are poor quality as well. The emory board doesn't trim nails as well as my drugstore one, and the cuticle oil container shattered when it tipped over on the counter.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing product that nourishes my death-like cuticles. Comes in a very convenient container and the product itself is high quality and sucks right into my problem areas and the best part is...it's not greasy! Definitely will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by jbbendt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have had this cuticle oil for years now sitting there unused, for god knows what reason. I finally started using it about a month ago because my cuticles were just awful and due to weather my hands dried a lot, with my cuticles splitting and such. it was bad. this thing is a god sent! I'd totally buy another one if not for the fact that a 1fl. oz bottle lasts an eternity. A little goes a long way, and there's a lot of product. definite bang for your buck. Totally recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to say I am very impressed by this cuticle oil! Sometimes I am very lazy and don't have time to buff my nails or the sides of my nails and they look horrible. Gross, I know but I have hangnails and kinda busted up skin around my nails and bite the "sides" of my nails on the skin. One drop of this sweet almond oil, paraffinum, sesame oil, rose hip oil, palm kernal oil and dead sea salt is the *cure*! The thing that really gets me is I find it lasts very long - a week to 1 1/2 weeks my cuticles are so smooth and healthy looking. It looks like I got a manicure! I find one drop on my cuticles and then I rub both hands - the cuticles together is enough to cover both nails. I love this stuff! I use the Ocean lotion and the silk buffer and find those products amazing as well. Enjoy..