AMBI Fade Cream

3.6

Betaine , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Alcohol , Cyclomethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Disodium EDTA , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Ethylparaben , Fragrance , Glycerin , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycine Soja Protein (Soybean) , Hydroxyethyl Urea , Isopropyl Myristate , Lactic Acid , Methylparaben , PEG-100 Stearate , PEG-16 Soy Sterol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Propylparaben , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Sodium Metabisulfite , Stearic Acid , Tocopheryl Acetate , Water

on 6/20/2015 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really did not like this product. I'm not sure if I got a expired tube, but the smell of this stuff was so strong and disgusting. It smelled like metal. It left my face feeling very sticky and didn't improve my acne scars AT ALL. The only pro is that this is cheap. I tried Black Opal Even True Gel and have had amazing results. Don't waste your money on this!

on 6/11/2015 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I Have Been Using Ambi Fade Cream For Oily Skin Along With There Ambi Black Soap And Ambi Sunscreen Moisturizer For The First Time This Year Starting May 20th..I Would Recommend These Products..I Have Suffered From Severe Acne For Some Years And Have Been Left With Terrible Dark Scars On My Face. My Skin Has Change Dramatically.The Dark Marks Are Fading And My Skin Has A Healthy Appearance In Such A Little Time.If You Are Suffering From Blotchy, Scars And Acne.Please Buy Ambi It Really Works! I Am Very Happy And Feel Less Insecure.. ....

SO TODAY IS JULY 15,2015. I HAVE POSTED SOME PICS OF MY RESULTS THAT I HAVE FROM USING AMBI FADE CREAM FOR OILY SKIN..ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO MONTHS. I AM EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH MY RESULTS.MY FACE HAS GONE THROW A DRAMATIC CHANGE, I HOPE WITH THE PICTURE RESULTS. I CAN ENCOURAGE OTHERS WHO ARE STRUGGLING WITH ACNE SCARS. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING WITH YOUR SELF-ESTEEM DUE TO BLOTCHY SCARS THAT ACNE HAS LEFT BEHIND PLEASE TRY.

on 6/9/2015 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The best I saw results in 3 days!!!! Better than pro activ (worse product ever!) and definitely more affordable the packaging is good :)

on 5/17/2015 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have some terrible acne scarring. No amount of makeup would cover it up. I tried a more natural lightened and saw some result, but nothing world changing. I would have used the natural lightener again, but the product I had used had been discontinued. I went to CVS after work one day and scoured the skincare aisle. I found some more natural lightener, but they were either too expensive or to thick. Out of desperation I picked up this Ambi cream in Normal Skin. I didn't expect anything incredible out of this product. I admit that sometimes I judge products on the packaging and to put it nicely this product is very unassuming. What it lacks in looks it makes up for in how well it looks. My skin looks so much better after a month of using this product! My best friend even commented on how much better my skin was looking. I'm super impressed! Will keep using this product! :)

on 3/26/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only reason I gave this product a 4 out of 5 is because of the ingredients. I use all natural skin products, but they wouldn't work on the old scar I have(I made the scar worse by putting iodine(dyes your skin) on it). The iodine I thought would help made it worse Iso I bout this Ambi product. I've used this dark spot corrector before(a year ago), but now I have a derma stamp so it works a lot better! I noticed a huge difference the next morning! It only took one time and by the second application it got even lighter! The first time I used this which was a year ago it took about a week to get the results I saw in two days this time! I'm happy with the results so I'm going to keep using it until the scar is gone. I know it's not good for my body, but I need something quick before summer (the sun always makes my scar darker even when I use obagi sun screen).

on 3/16/2015 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I started using AMBI Fade Cream for Normal Skin on my hands a few weeks ago for one reason - to get rid of and prevent age spots. I'm closing in on 60 and I have only one spot but I'd love to lighten it or have it disappear altogether. The problem is, I probably won't be able to truly review this product until I finish the tube altogether since I'm pretty sure that hydroquinone in a 2% solution will work achingly slowly if at all, and only if I use the cream every single day (which I haven't). BUT it goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly and smells ok so I'll keep using it and report in soon.

on 3/5/2015 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only fade cream I've owned because there has been no need to try another. I've had it for a year (a little goes a long way). I use it once a month after my hormonal break outs which leaves darks spots on my biracial skin. It works so much faster when I use my clarisonic with it. My dark spots visibly fade after two days. I only wear it at night bc the cream smells bad and is noticeable during the day.

on 1/21/2015 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I've been using this stuff for years! I use the Normal formula since it's slightly moisturizing and the oil-free stinks bad. I have translucent/pale ivory skin and have a problem with picking my face (if anything ever shows). My face gets super red very easily and I just put this over the spot (after my face is washed) and the next morning the redness and marks are gone! Everyone's skin is different so they might have a different experience using it, but I have used this for years and it has worked great for me. Also, it's only $5-$6 so you can't really go wrong.

on 1/20/2015 8:52:00 AM

I wanted this to work for me so bad...I have lots of little red post inflammatory hyper pigmentation marks, and am desperately wanting to fade them. However, this product made my skin break out in a rash of tiny red bumps wherever I applied it. I don't k kW if it was the hydroquinone or another ingredient in the cream, but my skin did not like it one not.

on 12/21/2014 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used Ambi fade cream for almost five months now and will be discontinuing it. The reason is, hydroquinone can't be used for more than six months, I plan to move on to Indeed Labs pepta bright. I used Ambi to fade a tan on my neck which has been present for a long time. My natural skin colour is nc 25-30 and the tan is probably nc 40. My tan has faded probably one or two shades, I took pictures to compare and can see a slight difference. I used Alpha Hydrox 10% aha treatment two times a week with this to amplify the results. I like the price of this cream too, it was $20 for two tubes totaling 4 oz which is pretty generous.

Popular Treatments