AMBI Fade Cream

3.6

Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (2.0, Skin Bleaching Agent), Padimate O (2.0, Sunscreen)Inactive Ingredients: Betaine (Sugar Beet), Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycene Soja (Soybean) Protein (Soybean), Hydroxyethyl Urea, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 16 Soy Sterol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra Di T Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylparaben, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sodium Metabisulfite, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Water

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, why haven't I been using this all along?? I have struggled for years with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and after a couple months of using this, I can finally be seen without anything on my face and not feel totally hideous. This stuff smells bad, but it works so well and does not break me out. 😍😍

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

test comment

Expect Ambi Fade Cream to improve signs of hyperpigmentation (i.e., uneven pigmentation, age spots) within four to six weeks of daily use. In addition to 2% hydroquinone, Ambi Fade Cream also contains soy protein and lactic acid, which have both been demonstrated to have milder but still mentionable effects on hyperpigmentation as well. As far as drugstore products go, I have not found one better for signs of hyperpigmentation than Ambi Fade Cream.

However, my qualm about the product is that it says it contains “sunscreen.” First and foremost, as a general rule of thumb for my readers, applying to this or any other product: If it doesn’t list the SPF on the package, it doesn’t provide enough UV coverage to be used as your sole form of sun protection. Period. Ambi Fade Cream contains 2% octinoxate, which breaks down in the presence of other sunscreens containing avobenzone (Photochemistry and Photobiology, 2007).

So, the bottom line is this: I love Ambi Fade Cream, but I wouldn’t count on it for a sunscreen!

Read more on our blog!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I really did not like this product. I'm not sure if I got a expired tube, but the smell of this stuff was so strong and disgusting. It smelled like metal. It left my face feeling very sticky and didn't improve my acne scars AT ALL. The only pro is that this is cheap. I tried Black Opal Even True Gel and have had amazing results. Don't waste your money on this!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I Have Been Using Ambi Fade Cream For Oily Skin Along With There Ambi Black Soap And Ambi Sunscreen Moisturizer For The First Time This Year Starting May 20th..I Would Recommend These Products..I Have Suffered From Severe Acne For Some Years And Have Been Left With Terrible Dark Scars On My Face. My Skin Has Change Dramatically.The Dark Marks Are Fading And My Skin Has A Healthy Appearance In Such A Little Time.If You Are Suffering From Blotchy, Scars And Acne.Please Buy Ambi It Really Works! I Am Very Happy And Feel Less Insecure.. ....

SO TODAY IS JULY 15,2015. I HAVE POSTED SOME PICS OF MY RESULTS THAT I HAVE FROM USING AMBI FADE CREAM FOR OILY SKIN..ITS BEEN ALMOST TWO MONTHS. I AM EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH MY RESULTS.MY FACE HAS GONE THROW A DRAMATIC CHANGE, I HOPE WITH THE PICTURE RESULTS. I CAN ENCOURAGE OTHERS WHO ARE STRUGGLING WITH ACNE SCARS. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING WITH YOUR SELF-ESTEEM DUE TO BLOTCHY SCARS THAT ACNE HAS LEFT BEHIND PLEASE TRY.

REVIEW UPDATE..Today Is February 8, 2016 ..I Have Been Using Ambi Fade Cream For OILY SKIN For Almost 8 Months, It Has Change My Life. For Years I Have Suffered From Skin Acne Issues That Left Dark Spots On My Face And I Found Out After Trying Out Various Types Of Fade Creams. That Ambi Treatments Are The Only Products That Have Indeed Worked For Me. Almost 90% Of My Face Has Cleared Up From When I First Started. I Am Confident And Recommend Anyone To Try It..Ambi Fade Cream Has Three Types To Fit Each Skin Type..Test And And Figure Out What Works For You..Good Luck, Thank You Ambi!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The best I saw results in 3 days!!!! Better than pro activ (worse product ever!) and definitely more affordable the packaging is good :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have some terrible acne scarring. No amount of makeup would cover it up. I tried a more natural lightened and saw some result, but nothing world changing. I would have used the natural lightener again, but the product I had used had been discontinued. I went to CVS after work one day and scoured the skincare aisle. I found some more natural lightener, but they were either too expensive or to thick. Out of desperation I picked up this Ambi cream in Normal Skin. I didn't expect anything incredible out of this product. I admit that sometimes I judge products on the packaging and to put it nicely this product is very unassuming. What it lacks in looks it makes up for in how well it looks. My skin looks so much better after a month of using this product! My best friend even commented on how much better my skin was looking. I'm super impressed! Will keep using this product! :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only reason I gave this product a 4 out of 5 is because of the ingredients. I use all natural skin products, but they wouldn't work on the old scar I have(I made the scar worse by putting iodine(dyes your skin) on it). The iodine I thought would help made it worse Iso I bout this Ambi product. I've used this dark spot corrector before(a year ago), but now I have a derma stamp so it works a lot better! I noticed a huge difference the next morning! It only took one time and by the second application it got even lighter! The first time I used this which was a year ago it took about a week to get the results I saw in two days this time! I'm happy with the results so I'm going to keep using it until the scar is gone. I know it's not good for my body, but I need something quick before summer (the sun always makes my scar darker even when I use obagi sun screen).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I started using AMBI Fade Cream for Normal Skin on my hands a few weeks ago for one reason - to get rid of and prevent age spots. I'm closing in on 60 and I have only one spot but I'd love to lighten it or have it disappear altogether. The problem is, I probably won't be able to truly review this product until I finish the tube altogether since I'm pretty sure that hydroquinone in a 2% solution will work achingly slowly if at all, and only if I use the cream every single day (which I haven't). BUT it goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly and smells ok so I'll keep using it and report in soon.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only fade cream I've owned because there has been no need to try another. I've had it for a year (a little goes a long way). I use it once a month after my hormonal break outs which leaves darks spots on my biracial skin. It works so much faster when I use my clarisonic with it. My dark spots visibly fade after two days. I only wear it at night bc the cream smells bad and is noticeable during the day.

Popular Treatments