October 24, 2014 | 1745 users online

Treatments - AMBI - Fade Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Shocker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why does this have bad reviews! I've been using this fade cream for 1 month now and I never thought I would actually like it this much. I have 3 dark spots on my face due to acne, acne always leaves Brown spots on my face one it clears, their for I am beyond shocked that my marks are almost gone! had these spots for way to long. I used this fade cream only on spots not my whole face but I am very pleased. I am fair skin.. only thing I would say that is negative is that it says on the tube that it will not work for for dark skin! that's so lame!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I did not notice any results

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

When I had developed some dark marks around the areas near my mouth, I decided to use this product to help get rid of such, which it did. The only thing that i do not like about this product is its scent, as it smells too perfumey.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:34:00 AM More reviews by nancyellenb

I purchased this product after using a number of other lotions/creams/gels, etc., to try and minimize a small patch of hyper pigmentation I was developing on the left side of my face. I had tried a similar product from La Roche Posay for months and saw ZERO results. Therefore, my expectations with AMBI were slim to none. I believe the hyper pigmentation I had developed was a result of age/sun exposure vs. deep acne scarring. I've used the AMBI cream at night and in the morning (only on the affected area) for about two weeks and have seen a drastic change in the few dark spots I had seen. They're noticeably lighter and I no longer have to cover them with an additional layer of Bobbi Brown's foundation stick (in addition to my normal liquid foundation). For me, this product was worth the few dollars I paid for it, and has done the job. I will be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MayaB29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought this product after watching a YouTube review/tutorial on it. I use the product for the first time at night, and woke up in the middle of the night to find my face was incredibly oily and pudgy. I thought nothing of it, went back to sleep- woke up the next morning to find my face absolutelty covered in an extreme rash. I had tiny bumps all over my face, with small white heads. Stopped using the product straight away. I must say however, I put alot of the product on my face as opposed to a little- but still, the results were horrendous. Still searching for an effective acne scar fading cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by prettylisa000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It was a waste of my money. Made my nose somewhat shiny all the time. I also used it on my arms because of all the mosiquito bites I had from camping with my daughters. Simply did not work. I couldn't tell a difference. Using Clorox might be more effective because this product smells very pungent as well!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by princessqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

soo I bought this stuff few months ago and long story short. broke me out with more acne and clogged my nose pores...yuck!! I was not happy because I was a home shell because I was embarrased:( this stuff smells like hair perm..its real cheap no wonder it doesn't work, you get what you pay for or if it works for scars not good for people prone to breaking out. because made reason I get scars is because of acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by peeweekissme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

omg I used this 2yrs ago..didn't work at all. it stinks like chemicals. I tried it on old scars n new scars...I scar easily and need something to help get rid of it. so now I been using snail extract its all natural and it works the science behind it makes sense, how snail protect themselves..i know it sound gross but it works..i got mine from alternative-secrets website and its cheap too. i also been using kojic acid

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried using this on some liver spots I have, but unfortunately it turns out I'm highly allergic to the active ingredient hydroquinone. My face becomes filled with tiny bumps that are not acne. It's almost like a crust. The worst thing is I get it all over my face and not just where I put the product. It's like if a little just touches somewhere else, I will break out there. Hydroquinone is a powerful ingredient. I highly suggest you do a patch test first before applying it to your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by LizelleBelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am originally from St.Lucia but I have lived in Canada for 8 years. I moved back to St.Luica last year in May and I've been having some crazy breakouts ever since. I have very oily skin and the heat and dust contributed to a lot of those breakouts along with my very oily skin. After a few months I started to get big pimples on my face and after they healed or I popped them it left dark marks. I wear a lot of makeup and I didn't wear sunscreen so the marks got darker & before I knew it both sides of my face were covered in black spots which was really ugly. I would never leave my house without makeup. I went on you tube to find a cream or anything to fade marks for months then I came across a few AMBI reviews. Then I began googling and reading every single AMBI review on here and other sites then I decided to give it a try. Today is one week since I've been using AMBI & let's just say I would NEVER leave my house without makeup but yesterday I went shopping bare-faced. I couldn't believe the results I saw OVERNIGHT. And on the second day & today marks a week and there is a HUGE difference. I will continue using AMBI & will probably make a you tube video review with before and after pictures. It works for me !! I read that it didn't work for some but I definitely saw IMMEDIATE results which was so surreal. I can't wait to see my face in the next 2-3 weeks.