September 18, 2014 | 2119 users online

Treatments - IBD - Gel Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by YanyCosmetics

I love this gel polish as I do my nails at home. It's just as good as OPI but half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by gretch462

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been diy'ing gel polish manicures, and so far Gelac is my favorite brand. The wear is great, colors are amazing, and it is super easy to put on...just a bit of a process. I love the color 'reserve', it's a shimmery taupe/grey and 'rich raisin'.

I get about a week and a half's worth of wear before I take it off - probably if I had it done it would last longer - and it looks good until I take it off. I'd definitely compare it to Shellac, except with a much, much wider color palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by LelaViavonie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the Electric Red for my Toes cause Nail Polish does not stay on my my nails if my life depended on it. So I bought the IB Gel introductory kit and bought this color to put on my toe nails.

Its sooo pretty and SUPER glossy and looks like I had a pedicure! Very easy and simple, its like painting on your nails and then in the UV light your feet go for 2 min!

I would highly reccomend that if you are having trouble with nail polish staying on your nails.. I highly recommend trying this~!