Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

3.0

Mar/20/2017

I would definitely buy these lashes but be careful when you try to clean them, tend to break from the weft

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

EyesBlue

Sep/15/2016

These are long, full lashes. They don't look super real because they are so long, but they don't look super fake either. I really like them. I find they are a little hard to reuse because the hairs pull out somewhat easily when you remove the glue from last time.

That being said, these are the easiest lashes for me to apply EVER! They literally just kind of fall …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (306 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Aug/05/2014

These are one of my top 2 favorite lashes that Ardell makes-I go with 124's when I want a more natural look, & then these, the 105's, when I want a more dramatic look. They have alot of length & thickness to them, but aren't so over the top that they come off costumey. Lashes like these though need to be balanced out with more dramatic eye makeup, so if you're going …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

2.0

Oct/20/2013

These are very unnatural looking to me .. even though they looked pretty natural in the packaging. Will not be repurchasing

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

Apr/01/2013

I bought a few different styles and though I liked them all, the 105's were the ones I liked the least. I should clarify, I don't dislike them but I wanted lashes that had a little sultriness to them and these didn't have that. They looked nice in the package though, but you never know how they will look until you apply them. They didn't look bad on but they aren't for …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/30/2012

I love these lashes! I first wore them to a wedding that I was in and nobody could tell that I had fake eyelashes on because these eyelashes look so natural. I naturally have longer lashes so these only make mine look fuller. I highly recommend Ardell lashes!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

Dec/03/2011

My fave lashes of all time! Very natural looking yet ultra glam... I always get comments when wearing them !

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

Nov/25/2010

I recently started using lashes again for the fun of it and I must say that this is the brand that I always go back to. I like the 105 set because they're natural looking but with a little drama. If you're new to the lash game, I highly suggest watching julieg713's youtube video. Worth repurchasing over and over again!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (300 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Nov/05/2010

I tried these for the first time for Halloween. I am in love. I have tried other lengths not from Ardell, though, and these are by far my favorite. They are natural but dramatic. They give length and volume, which is exactly what I was looking for. I am hooked.

About reviewer (299 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Sep/17/2010

I am in love with these lashes! They look so natural yet dramatic when you wear them and the lash band is really thin so they blend in well with your lashes.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18