4.8

Price: $

Price: $

I'm such a fab of red cherry lashes, they are lightweight and so many selections of style whether it's for natural or dramatic! My go to lashes because they're practical in a way that they're affordable. And trust me, I've tried mink and they're just the same as these. Or any human hair lashes.

on 6/28/2015 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great selection and price, I recommend this brand to everyone

To Read all 32 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I wear falsies daily. I have small almond shaped eyes, and short eyelashes. So I trim the lashes in half.

I found the #600's, #66, 138, 601, 46, and 27s, 747s, 747m, 747xs, DEL, Dw, #83 to be the best NATURALEST NON DRAG QUEENISH lashes by red cheer, cherry blossom, stardel, creme, and other Asian brands.

I get up to 10 uses in these. Just clean them CAREFULLY.

Use hand soap and warm water to soak them over night on a small lid. Than GENTLY pull off the softened glue with tweezers or nails.

These lashes are cheaper and last longer than Revlon or kiss.

on 4/12/2014 7:20:00 PM

Amazing

on 4/11/2014 2:35:00 PM

These are the perfect lashes for the first timer! the bands are flexible easy to use. 100% human hair and there are also several sites plus e-bay that you can reliability purchase these lashes for $2.00 and under. I like Ikatehouse but they do tend to be out of stock of some of my staples. I love the DW which are great for day time along with the DEL which are much lighter and enhancing without being over the top. I also love the WSP which are thicker and slightly longer than the DW's but wonderful for an evening but natural look. The great thing is you can try several lashes for around $20 find what you like and then go on e-bay and pick them up by the dozen. If you are careful to clean the glue after you use them and store them in their original packaging or a lash case that I've seen out there you can get upto 5 uses out of them. I do not put mascara on after I do my falseys. I curl and put my mascara on before let it dry and I also put my liner on to give me a straight line and to help blend in the band. I also clean them with a non oily cleaner. Yes they are cheap but they are great for multiple wears. Love them!

on 9/12/2012 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using these lashes for years. I use #15 at night and #46 for everyday wear. I leave them on for 3-4 days with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend these lashes and they're so cheap!

on 2/22/2012 5:23:00 AM

Love this brand, some of my favourites are DW, which are very similar or the same as the whispy Gypsy lashes (forget the number).
I stupidly bought #5 once, without trimming they are too drag queenish for anybody except an actual drag queen or Snookie.

on 11/11/2011 12:29:00 AM

Lovely lashes ♥ I bought a dramatic look .. And they looked really really good! :))

on 10/9/2011 3:26:00 PM

I LOVE THESE FALSIES! #47, 203, DW and 138 are my favorite! Picked them up at LadyMoss.com (no affiliation) for $1.60. It's the cheapest I found them for so I stocked up!

on 6/10/2011 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

These are so much better than I expected! I bought 8 pair in various styles for everyday and also a costume. For $2 a pair- can't be beat!

I like the DW (demi-whispies) for everyday, very natural look. The #1's are more dramatic but still not obviously fake and cheesy. I used the 107's for my costume which are SUPER long and was the perfect doll-like look I was going for. :) (pictures in profile)

MadameMadeline carries these, and even with shipping- they're cheap. (fast shipping, plus you can get a discount for subscribing to the mailing list) I haven't been able to find them in stores, although I've been told some places that sell extensions, etc might have them.

Popular Eyes Products