4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

These used to be my favorite but I find I like the demi wispies slightly more. They are extremely close, but wispies are slightly more 'crossed' in the lash strands and also a bit longer on the ends. These are still really nice though, naturalish but obviously more without being TOO much. I like that they sell the packs with the tools and glue and multiple lashes if you really love a style. Any lashes with the clear band are a bit more comfortable and easy to wear than the dramtatic styles. These are good for occasional wearers as well (like myself). I find they last multiple uses, just peel off the glue and don't tear out lashes. Eventually they bend out of shape and fall apart though. But if you only wear them a few times a year they seem to last forever. If you wear them frequently, they are still affordable and there are often sales and multipacks.

About reviewer (703 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

These are extremely natural and do well at enhancing your lashes. Believable and long. You can only wear these once otherwise they dumb down and get worse quality. Only use it once but it's so cheap (under 3 bucks) that you can afford to use it every day if need be :O)

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I love these beautiful lashes! I bought the Twin Pack 120 Demi Black at Ulta for $4.99 which is a steal. I take good care of my lashes, especially good quality ones, like these. I can use these over and over and they still look exceptional. I love the look they give; voluminous with gorgeous length. They're just stunning. I love how they flutter out longer at the outer corners. I use these for everyday makeup looks and nights out. Beautiful, comfortable lashes. Try them!

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

5 years ago

So disappointed with these as I am a massive fan of Demi wispies (My HG lashes). I found that I could barely see these lashes when I put them on I had to curl them with my eyelash curlers to get them to look noticeable and even after that they didn't hold the curl for long at all.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I have used Ardell Individual lashes with great success, tis was my first attempt at strip lashes. Have good amount of my own, but wanted to peak it with false and add a little more drama. The glue that was recommended was Duo lash adhesive and very easy to apply and allowing for 30 seconds to apply the lashes, great success. The look adds a little more "oomph" but still looks natural. I used the dark tint and it dried almost to match the lashes. A little liner and glue is gone. I

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

This was my first introduction to false eyelashes (thank you Ipsy!) and I am so thrilled at the result. These eyelashes were easy to use and the glue did not irritate my eyes. They looked like an enhanced natural look- not totally fake like I expected them to be. Fabulous! Just fabulous!

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

These are by far my favorite eyelashes they look so natural and hold up nicely if you take good care of them you can re-use them quite a few times! I've been wearing lashes for years and they always look perfect and deliver a naturual long lash look! Hardly anyone even knows I wear lashes because they look so good! if you are hesitant about buying lashes or not sure if they will look unnatural these ones are perfect!!!!!!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlue

1.0

7 years ago

I bought these lashes in bulk after reading all the great reviews on amazon and makeupalley. Unfortunately, these lashes are way to dramatic for my monolided eyes. They give the drag queen effect because they are way too long. I think this would be better for those with prominent eyelids/double eyelids.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

from

7 years ago

I buy these in bulk from Drugstore.com when on sale which makes them about $1.99 a pair. I alternate them with MAC #36 as I wear lashes daily. They go on easily, wear well, look great... no complaints.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

7 years ago

I buy these lashes in bulk! They are definitely the best lashes I have bought and they are the most natural looking.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure