La Roche Posay Respectissime Eye Make Up Remover (waterproof)

4.5

Update: As I had run out of eye make up remover, I turned to this shunned product in my bathroom. It did not sting at all which makes me wonder whether I was having a bad reaction to something that week that was making my eyes very sensitive. I still found it takes off eye makeup extremely effectively, but its liquid felt very heavy on my eye area afterwards, sort of making it look crepey? so it was making it look pretty awful. My eye area seems much better now that I finished it. I actually think double phase removers are not for me.

What a let down, this stung my whole eye area, including a tingling sensation on my eye lids and left me with blurry vision. It did remove all my eye makeup with one cotton pad back to front on each eye, and did not feel drying, but no to the stinging which lingered even after I had applied my creams.

LOVE IT!! I have very sensitive eye lids and all the other makeup removers I've tried made me tear up. However , this one is very gentle and still manages to remove even the most stubborn of waterproof mascaras. I have repurchased it several times.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

SURE,I love this product very much, I have tried EL,Lancome,LP,Biotherm,Clarins etc different eyemake up remover, this is the best which I have used with cheap price, I went to Paris pharmcery, I bought 5 bottles for storage, because it is hard to get it in the Netherlands.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Very gentle eye make up remover. Very sensitive, not oily and does not irritate or sting. This removes all of my mascara and eye make-up without me having to rub and rub. Also it never stings my eyes and washes off without any oil sleek. The bottle is very cute as half of the product liquid is blue and the other half clear. One of the best Eye Make up remover I have used so far. Can't live without this.