L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

Filtered by skin type : Other
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara - Carbon Black

on 11/27/2016 2:33:00 PM

Very good product if you want a lot of volume and a very dramatic look. Not a natural mascara
- Can clump easy
+ you donĀ“t have to work on the lashes for a long time, it only takes 2-3 "strokes"
+ Not too expensive
+ Really black

on 11/5/2015 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara has two pros: it's very black, and it's inexpensive, aside from that it's pretty much garbage. The length it adds is minimal, it will not hold a curl, and it both smudges AND flakes at the same time. I've probably worn this mascara 20 times or so and every time I end up with stick-straight lashes and black smudges and flakes around my eyes. Will not repurchase.

on 8/12/2013 6:01:00 PM

Very nice for a drugstore brand. No complaints. It is neither here nor there, which is fine by me for the price.

on 6/27/2013 2:34:00 PM

This is great mascara-much better than many that were much more expensive.Extends lashes and looks natural. It is easy to apply, and it doesn't bother my contacts either!

on 4/13/2013 1:58:00 AM

You hear a lot about this mascara clumping and/or creating a spidery effect. Both of which are true bases on how you apply your makeup. If you rush through it - don't use this mascara. If you can take 3 min per eye then this is DEFINITELY A GREAT MASCARA FOR YOU! It creates a sleek, dark, lengthened look. If applied correctly, it can look like you're not wearing mascara at all for ppl with dark hair. It doesn't smudge off alllll day yet comes off easily with makeup remover!! It's expensive but worth it for those ppl who want beautiful dark long clean lookin lashes all day! When applying, clumping will occur if you rush it or wait to long in between coats. Nice even coats right after each other should do the trick! It doesn't make you look like you have more lashes - but that's what eyeliner is for!! It's pricey but way cheaper than high end brands like Chanel and created a very beautiful elegant look!

on 3/26/2013 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is a good mascara I would say. Maybe I would buy again if it was less money. I got it for around 11$. That's a lot for drugstore mascaras. I have heard so many greats reviews from it and I really wish I could love it but it doesn't work out for me so well. It separates my lashes, but puts them into groups so it looks like I have 7 or 8 large lashes if you know what I'm sayin. I would like more volume but it's great for length. It gives an unnatural look, not feathery looking. I really thought the brush would work well for me but it's really small and awkward to use. It has globs and globs of product on it so when I put it on I really have to work at it am take time. If it had a better, more efficient brush I think I would like it more. It seems to work great on everyone else but just not for me. Maybe I will give it another try soon. Maybe it needed to dry out a little. I really have only used it for a week.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this mascara. Its super easy to apply lengthens my lashes and prevents clumping i will definetly keep buying! :-D

on 2/7/2012 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I have a love-hate relationship with this mascara. It makes my lashes super long, and they don't flake/smudge very much... but there is almost NO volume! I am not picky when it comes to making my lashes thick, I don't ask for much but this seriously adds no thickness at all to my lashes. I may have to try this with a thickening mascara as well. If you only need length, try this!!!

EDIT: I am on my second tube of this and every single time it smudges under my eyebrow. I use the waterproof one, and use a nice Clinique foundation with a primer and it STILL gets under my brow :/

I am a mascara junkie always move from one to the other trying them all out, but this might be a staple in my makeup kit. Great definition, great volume, great length. I never know if i want volume or length but this mascara does both. Really easy to use, the shape of the brush helps get even the outmost lashes, great stuff!!

on 5/5/2011 2:52:00 PM

Love, love love this mascara. My lashes look like extensions! I'm going to stock up on it, just in case they should stop making it!