3.6

price range

Reviews

frompenn4

6 months ago

This is a great product. I usually use Loreal Voluminous mascara but this one has no clumps and adds a little length and looks so natural. Would purchase again

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

8 months ago

My FAVORITE mascara! I use this daily. I have tried other brands at many prices and this is always my fave, and so affordable! It really lengthens and does not clump. HG product!!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

8 months ago

Holy lashes! Can't believe I've passed this so many times at Target/the drugstore until I saw a mascara tutorial using this. I was a bit worried when I first opened the package considering how flimsy the brush is and how tiny the bristles are, but I really think the almost comb like texture makes it so great at really separating lashes and giving them lots of length. I haven't had …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (215 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

9 months ago

Very good mascara, doesn't make eyelashes clumpy. However i have to apply the mascara with the applicator angled because if not, the mascara is applied a little weird. But that's a very minor thing.

This mascara lasts all day for me and doesn't smudge (even if I rub my eye).

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

fromLC2rd

9 months ago

It's a hard maybe on this mascara for repurchasing.

My main thoughts: Blackest black is too black! I have really dark eyelashes and this just looked obnoxious on me.

2nd: It takes 3-4 weeks to dry out enough to be a good mascara for me. In the between I used my beloved HG: Glossier Lash Slick. Now that I've run out I've started using this.

Right …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

fromBpuste

10 months ago

This is my HG mascara! If you are looking for length and slightly thicker lashes, look no further. I do want to say I am a luxury brand junkie and have tried Chantacaille Clis Marc Jacobs O! As well as Big Lash by Benifit And they dont hold a candle to the performance, staying power and ease of application of This product. Considering the price point its a steal. I will forever have Telescopic in …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium

3.0

10 months ago

A little disappointed in this one. It looks great upon application, and very easy to apply. The problem with this is, there's tons of fall out!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

11 months ago

It does lengthen without bulk. But there isn't a waterproof version, so it smudges. The little brush can get too much mascara on it, so you have to wipe it down every time. And since I found out L'Oreal isn't cruelty-free, I've been looking for substitutes.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

1.0

12 months ago

This review is for Loreal Telescopic Mascara. This mascara is just a mess! Hard to apply, and it doesn’t have staying power. My eyes look like a raccoon after a few hours. Disappointed and will not repurchase.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0
fromMilena

Aug/02/2018

It lengthened my lashes just a bit. Zero volume. The super skinny brush is nice for the lower lashes, but that's about it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (279 reviews)

Age30-35