Calvin Klein Obsession

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Calvin Klein Obsession

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is ok, but was OTT for my style, I prefer fresh clean light scents and this is very musky and woody and to dark for me. Got it cause my SO loves it, but I never find anywhere appropriate to wear it. This bottle will certainly turn to alcohol before I get halfway through it.

on 10/11/2006 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have recently discovered Obsession and I love it. It may be an intoxicating and overdone 80's perfume , but I wouldn't know that , I was a toddler at that time :))
Because of my body chemistry I can wear only a few fragrances and smell decent ( think Sotto Voce by Laura Biagiotti and Eau de merveilles by Hermes),but Obsession smells really good on me , it's like nothing else , it's warm and confident.Im ust say that when I tried it on a cardboard at the mall I thought I was gonna die because of that yucky smell, but the SA convinced me to try it on my wrist and give it 30 min. I did that an in 15 min I was back buying it.
I am only applying one spray on one wrist , then touching the other wrist (not rubbing ) and one fine spray on the decolletage.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

WOW, A very strong scent. Alot of people don't like it, my boyfriend hates it, but I know other men who smelled it and like it. It is a heavy scent, very strong. It just seems to work on me. One spray is more than enough, I wish all perfumes needed one spray. THe quality is there, but you need to like the scent