4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

This is my favorite lipgloss, I use this in #001 pink or #12 Rosewood. These glosses smell like vanilla/mint, they go on smooth and fill out ridges in my lips, they do tingle a little but are not irritating. Rosewood is the perfect MLBB shade for me (NC30). The new colors are infused with hydraluronic but the older (original #001) had collagen activ on the package. You can also use these glosses as a treatment/mask this gloss does not make your lips bigger but it does keep your lips smooth and plump. I have to say I do prefer the collagen activ formula, but I would repurchase and I like to try out the other colors to.

About reviewer (346 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

a month ago

I have this in 012 Rosewood, and absolutely adore it. It does what it promises, and I do feel like the plumping effect lasts for a lomg while after applying it. It's a very pretty, "my lips are naturally like this" effect. It's super comfortable to wear - neither overly sticky nor drying. The color is quite sheer, so I'm not sure how noticeable of a difference there'd be between most of the shades. Also, there's quite a tingling for a while after applying it. So watch out for that if you're sensitive to that, but to me it wasn't bothersome at all. Overall it's a really nice, really handy product to own :)

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 months ago

I have this in 012 Rosewood shade. This has a 3 out of 5 tingly sensation. Its there but its not painful in any way. Its also not weak enough to have you wonder how is this even plumping. This has a light minty smell. Imo the Lip Maximizer does give me plumper looking lips the shade is a mlbb rose brown pink. It enhances my natural lip color while giving me juicy and lucious lips. It lasts an okay time, i dont expect this to have crazy staying power but for a lip gloss it does have better longevity compared to Nyx, Chanel, Nars, Colourpop and Mac Cremesheen. Even if the shine goes away, i still have color and the tingly feeling on my lips. I also like this better than Buxom plumping gloss. This is lightweight and does not look or feel heavy. I feel the tingly sensation for quite awhile, even when i wipe off the gloss i still have the tingles left behind on bare lips. I feel like they upgraded the formula and the new version is more powerful. My favorite thing about this is how smooth my lips look with a subtle rosy color that naturally enhances and plumps my lips. I honestly feel like i got lip injections when i put this little gem on. I highly recommend this shade! Edit- this is a bit drying now that ive been reapplying and feel it dissapears l. I guess gloss just isnt my thing. I love the color but wish it was more long lasting. I much prefer my dior lip glow 001 pink

About reviewer (393 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

9 months ago

For a gloss this does not last well. For a product that prevents your lips from drying out, it’s good. However I would not, in future, pay so much for a necessity that can be so affordable and easily attainable. I have to reapply every hour if I want it on my lips. Maybe that is a sign it absorbs? But I don’t like that. I want to feel + see SOMEthing on. It’s not like a subtle thing is left- It’s completely vanished as though it evaporates away, leaving behind the microshimmer. Lips are the same size as they would be had I used anything else hydrating, including Nivea lip balm. With me the gloss is going down and already it shows the sides of the interior container (ie gloss is being used up quickly). Dior used to make amazing balms and glosses- their glosses in their travel kits for instance (i still have a couple and tried one on a few times to compare against this gloss) back in the day truly made your lips look big and really lasted and moisturized better than anything. Dior makeup has honestly gone very downhill in the past 4-5 years imo.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

a year ago

As a smooth, non-sticky light clear lipgloss, this is nice. I like the texture, it is very moist looking, and the consistency feels high quality and is very smooth to apply. The packaging is also nice. As a lip maximiser - I found it underwhelming. It is prickly and uncomfortable, as is standard of lip maximiser lipglosses, and do very little for the amount of irritation. I wouldn't recommend or buy one again.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

2 years ago

I really like this gloss. I just stated using it and do notice a slight plumping of my lips. I have the shade 006 beige sunrise it looks really nice on my bare lips or over a nude lip color. I usually apply it on bare lips but if wearing over lipstick will apply on bare lips and add lipstick and go in with another application on top. I love this over the lipstick blankety by MAC. I plan to buy the pale pink color next. I just wish it was not so expensive,

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I love this - tit ingles - looks pretty - my boyfriend said my lips look bigger after three weeks on daily use, twice a day.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Amazing stuff. It moisturizes the lips well, and really does plump them up a little without any burning sensation at all. Definitely a must have. It's Dior so you already know it costs a lot.

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

3 years ago

I'm on my second repurchase of this so finally feel I can judge it properly and I admit I will never be without it. I didn't particularly want a lip gloss but my lips were getting drier and the lines were getting deeper making my lipsticks look awful and bleed. This has fixed all of that. The big surprise is my lips feel better even if I don't use it. I've read about problems with the packaging my experience is that the packaging is bullet proof. It locks closed with a very definite satisfying click and it gets very rough treatment from me but has never ever leaked. I had just tried it as a joke, and really hadn't expected it to be so conditioning over time. I don't think it is one of those super plumping products but I definitely feel like my lips come back to life rather than look swollen from being irritated. I suspect it is all the hyaluronic acid in this formula. I've used it for a few months now, not every day, and my lips are just softer and healthier than they have been in years. HG status.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairGrey

EyesGreen

2.0

3 years ago

I absolutely do not understand why this product gets high ratings. It does not plump lips at all. It gives some gloss, but even this effect is not long lasting. Just an ordinary lip gloss - not worth the name 'lip maximizer'.

About reviewer (314 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium