Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

4.7

Water (Aqua), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch, Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mathylparaben, Proplyparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

on 5/5/2008 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the lotion it made my hands softer. And it smells ok. But when I got it home I noticed it is packaged in a PVC container and that is toxic.
So I would not buy this again unless they package it in a safe container.

This was such a great deal! I got it from Walmart for under 5$, and it was the 40% bonus pump bottle (25.4 oz) The smell is really nice, kind of tropical, and a hint of a banana smell to it. I really like it. My skin stays moisturized for most of the day when Ii use this in the morning. Its also a plus that it's not tested on animals, and is made of hemp!

*****************THIS IS NOT the Malbu Tan product that is for self-tanning. This is just a moisturizer. The other one is named "Malibu Tan Golden Glow Skin Firming."**********************

PROS: Very good moisture. Reasonable price. No sticky residue.

CONS: I don't have any cons.

Popular Lotions / Creams