Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

4.7

Water (Aqua), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch, Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mathylparaben, Proplyparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this product on a whim; coconut oil as the second ingredient was encouraging, but I've been disappointed by many heavy creams and oils before. I have dry hands and extremely dry, flaky, peeling skin around my nails. Nothing has really helped that much, not even heavy-duty products like AmLactin, Zoya Qtica, and Aquaphor. So imagine my surprise when a generous application of this stuff softened the dry, rough skin so much that my hands and nails both look and feel like a human being's! At last! Equally impressive considering how nourishing it is, the formula sunk in right away and didn't leave a sticky residue. I don't care for the smell (jasmine + banana?), but I can definitely get over it considering the performance and low price (US$5 for a bottle that's going to last me a few months, at least).

*****************THIS IS NOT the Malbu Tan product that is for self-tanning. This is just a moisturizer. The other one is named "Malibu Tan Golden Glow Skin Firming."**********************

PROS: Very good moisture. Reasonable price. No sticky residue.

CONS: I don't have any cons.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This review is for the Golden Glow gradual self-tanning lotion. This is by far the best self tanner I have used, and I have tried them all. Does not typically give you any surprise "color blobs" on your hands, ankles etc. The color is subtle and nice, buildable. The smell is nice and it absorbs pretty quickly. It is reasonably priced too.

Popular Lotions / Creams